For guys who want a gf on here

D

Deleted member 9801

Have u considered everything that comes woth that btw?

If you’re shut in autist, let’s say first date goes good somehow, u faked it till u made it…but how long till your lack of social show? How will u keep her for half a year/a year? U think your psl obession will not get in the way? How long will u hide that for? It will show eventually when u start obsessing over your maxilla

Things to ponder on son

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 12002 and 7 others
I'm not in a position to get a gf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, subhuman incel, ALP and 1 other person
Have u considered everything that comes woth that btw?

If you’re shut in autist, let’s say first date goes good somehow, u faked it till u made it…but how long till your lack of social show? How will u keep her for half a year/a year? U think your psl obession will not get in the way? How long will u hide that for? It will show eventually when u start obsessing over your maxilla

Things to ponder on son
Most people here don’t have what it takes to maintain a healthy LTR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 11758, subhuman incel and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, john2, forevergymcelling and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9801
just find one that's broken in the same way tbh. No point changing your personality for LTR, only for a root. Otherwise you're just building a house of cards desu

Ofcourse you can keep a girl if you made the effort, but why should I? Usually I stop giving a shit if she lies in any way

Ofcourse you can keep a girl if you made the effort, but why should I? Usually I stop giving a shit if she lies in any way
Depends on the lie, we all lie sometimes
If it’s lying about serious stuff then u just break up

just find one that's broken in the same way tbh. No point changing your personality for LTR, only for a root. Otherwise you're just building a house of cards desu
Realistically, would that work out for people here tho? 2 broken people don’t make a sunshine and rainbows couple

Depends on the lie, we all lie sometimes
If it’s lying about serious stuff then u just break up
The fact that you say depends on the lie means you’re already putting up with more than I can take :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
The fact that you say depends on the lie means you’re already putting up with more than I can take :feelswhy:
No bro lol, I’m perfectly happy in my relationship, it’s healthy. I just mean in general…all humans lie

Would it bother you for eg if your girl said she didn’t eat the last pringle in the cupboard? But in fact did? I wouldn’t give a fuck:lul:

There is no problem since i will never get a gf

There is no problem since i will never get a gf
If u don’t want one and you’re happy cool

But if u want a relationship, then don’t just give up man. Keep focusing on improving yourself (not just externally)

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 9670
No bro lol, I’m perfectly happy in my relationship, it’s healthy. I just mean in general…all humans lie

Would it bother you for eg if your girl said she didn’t eat the last pringle in the cupboard? But in fact did? I wouldn’t give a fuck:lul:
Nobody seems to get it, but it always falls apart, at least for me. Fuck the pringles. There is always some horrible Eldritch secret with every girl I meet and once i’ve uncovered it I can’t care or put in effort, meaning it falls apart instantly or over time, but it’s over either way.

Every girl has a secret. You might get years of chad treatment but it always goes badly in the end. :Comfy: This is the nature of the true blackpill, not that psl autism

• +1
Realistically, would that work out for people here tho? 2 broken people don’t make a sunshine and rainbows couple
no couple is sunshine and rainbows lol, tbh having a girl tell you ur handsome all the time really helps with the dysmorphia. If she has mental health issues too she'll get it if you bring up your autism

• +1
I like the feeling of hooking up for a night and then never seeing them again tbh. A gf would just be a burden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Nobody seems to get it, but it always falls apart, at least for me. Fuck the pringles. There is always some horrible Eldritch secret with every girl I meet and once i’ve uncovered it I can’t care or put in effort, meaning it falls apart instantly or over time, but it’s over either way.

Every girl has a secret. You might get years of chad treatment but it always goes badly in the end. :Comfy: This is the nature of the true blackpill, not that psl autism
they want to peg you ??

I want to jump from the window in front of me rn but don't have the balls.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 20056
Thats why im social circle and NT maxxing. Ive been reconnecting with old friends.

All I need now is a job and my own place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 9670
It can work as long as you don't live together and meet up like once or twice per week (to fuck), it's only when you spend too much time together that it becomes a problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Thats why im social circle and NT maxxing. Ive been reconnecting with old friends.

All I need now is a job and my own place.
How old are you?

It can work as long as you don't live together and meet up like once or twice per week (to fuck), it's only when you spend too much time together that it becomes a problem
I live with my gf rn, we spend like 24/7 together and things going well. But only half a year in relationship tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP

Sorry to hear it man, had my fair share of shit relatinships. Then coped with slaying, was losing hope in female nature. But then met a good girl and I’m back in LTR now

Idk I still have hope. My grandparents were married for 60 years before grandad died
My parents for 20 years too

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 18244
I wouldn't live with a girl right now. I'm still training too much time still too much shit to get done, i'd only date. I would move together at like 30 when i start feeling tired

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 9801
I wouldn't live with a girl right now. I'm still training too much time still too much shit to get done, i'd only date. I would move together at like 30 when i start feeling tired
Fairs bro

I moved in with my gf and things going great. But it takes the right type of girl tbh. Sometimes u just know

for me i just found a girl who’s also an autistic shut in like me