For me sodium is the devil for bloat

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
I almost cutted out all sodium rich food out my daily diet ( cheese, pizza) and changed them with peanut butter and bananas which contain alot of potassium and my face looks way less bloated these days

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
nothing would makes me stop eating cheese.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275, Want2LookBetterJFL and 3 others
I make 1 junk meal 1x a week, so no problems

• +1
Reactions: Lars
thats why i will stay a fat bloated fuck. i love salt and drink a lot of water

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
thank god i hate that shit, more examples on sodium rich food
sodium dont do nothing about bloating,i eat pizza atleast 3 times per week and now i eat some burgers on other days and i still with hollow cheeks

• +1
Chad doesn’t have to follow diet to be attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Want2LookBetterJFL and Lars
keto diet is ideal for any bloating

• +1
Fuck I love cheese so much, especially mozzarella and feta.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Lars
Yep sodium is the devil, carbs are fine for me though.

• +1
I almost cutted out all sodium rich food out my daily diet ( cheese, pizza) and changed them with peanut butter and bananas which contain alot of potassium and my face looks way less bloated these days
There are calcium pills, i took them back then in my Bodybuilding days when i cutted down for a shooting. and wanted to press out the last bit of water.
We need to figure out how much potassium we need to keep our faces leaner, i don't know yet

There are calcium pills, i took them back then in my Bodybuilding days when i cutted down for a shooting. and wanted to press out the last bit of water.
We need to figure out how much potassium we need to keep our faces leaner, i don't know yet
i found this on google The ideal ratio of sodium to potassium intake is roughly 1:3 — that is, potassium intake would ideally be around three times our sodium intake. so almost imposible if you eat high sodium , aka low sodium diet high potassium

and does calcium get rid of water?

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Not only for you..

Mont ago, i ate mc donalds like 4x per week, and i lost 0.5 pls becasue of bloat

Stay aways from junk food, its a looksmin

• +1
I don’t get it bro it’s just sodium why are you worried bro? Bloated guys are still attractive too bro!
ECD56CD3 228D 4ECD A2D5 CC23F6CBD06D

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10367, Heguldus and 3 others
Cope, sodium etc all impact face bloat very weakly. I guarantee you once your kidneys get used all that low sodium won't do shit.

• +1
Rice and pastries cause me bloating and things with garlic

is there like tablets for water retention on the face?

that's the real question

I eat a shitton of sodium tbh, love the taste that salt gives to food. Would never quit it.

Never noticed much of a difference in bloat. My bloat tends to come from carbs from what I have noticed. Beer, pancakes, spaghetti, bread.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Heguldus
Bloated guys are still attractive too bro!

Benny Hill What GIF

Take the Lean Pill, bro.
Lean = life
So over, when this old woman below is more blackpilled than people her, about the Lean Pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5180, randomvanish and 2 others
Benny Hill What GIF

Take the Lean Pill, bro.
Lean = life
So over, when this old woman below is more blackpilled than people her, about the Lean Pill

Lol "not the chinese looking"

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
been taking this for a few days, has 1000mg potassium citrate per serving with almost no sodium.

• +1
been taking this for a few days, has 1000mg potassium citrate per serving with almost no sodium.

Damn, nice! :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180

Only one everyday? Bcus heard dosing potasaium can be dangerous without food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
But cutting off salt complete is also bad, right? So how do you find the right dosage / middle ground?

• +1
Reactions: sensei
But cutting off salt complete is also bad, right? So how do you find the right dosage / middle ground?
yes, just still eat salt but also eat potassium rich , just dont add salt to food because alot of food already contain salt

I eat a lot of salt and a lot of Potassium. effectively lowers cortisol adrenaline and increases test

Only one everyday? Bcus heard dosing potasaium can be dangerous without food
Yeah, cause I heard potassium reduces sodium levels thus makes you less bloated. Probably not a good idea to eat potassium powder while fasting , which is what I was planning to use it for. Apparently too high potassium levels can give you a heart attack, scary shit.

• +1
Way to go man

I cut out sodium and went on the mediterranean diet myself. Feeling awesome

• +1