for the love of god, never blackpill a retard

Deleted member 13476

Deleted member 13476

Iron
blackpill has its truths, but if you have a low IQ and zero critical thinking skills, stay away from it all together.

this fucking dumbass normie has been posting here every fucking day whining about his bdd. the mf is 16 too and thinks his life is over without surgery. he is destined to rope or end up like amnesia if he even ascends. cunt thinks he needs surgery at his age and hasnt even got a good fuckin haircut yet.

he also calls anything criticising his retardness "bluepill". nigga is literally incapable of thinking for himself and lets a "pill" take over his mind i.e ideological thinking, how fucking NPC normies think.

jfl this cunt thinks his problems arent in his head
looksmax is just a mental illness factory at this point

this guy is an archetypal retard who finds the blackpill. dont be like him. and dont let anyone you know end up like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Polar, Zeta ascended, chadferguson and 31 others
"What are my qualities guys please I am 16 and I'm depressed" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Schönling, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
tbh!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
@BlackPillBRUTAL
i’ll @ him cause making sub threads is kinda weird ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: evap0 and Deleted member 13476
he is still young, he will get smarter as he ages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Danish_Retard, Melo95 and 7 others
Body dysmorphia on display. Ironically, mewing plus getting lean could ascend him to Chad tier facially.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, CursedOne and 3 others
I'm chadroneliteriguez (confirmed) yet I haven't gotten laid in half a decade

Body dysmorphia on display. Ironically, mewing plus getting lean could ascend him to Chad tier facially.

Getting lean won't help him unless his face continues to develop.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 12270
Probabaly not even a real account tbh

OVER for u if u are on this site before the age of 18. Unless u are mature as fuck your mental health is FINISHED

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Carolus, AtlasTH, Deleted member 13543 and 2 others
I swear to god ive seen this guys face like 10 times in one week.

• Ugh..

Getting lean won't help him unless his face continues to develop.
True, I got extremely lean once in my late teens, I was almost anorexic. Yet since my face never developed further, I still looked bloated and jawless.

He just needs a better haircut. Something like this maybe:
A4B3F125 E959 4B8A B1BF 1FE10E9E48E4

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 14543 and 4 others
He just needs a better haircut. Something like this maybe:
View attachment 1284561
no fucking way man:lul:

that haircut doesn't suit him at all, in that pic he legit looks like a school shooter or some pedophile

please never reccomend him to get that haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 13476
This nigga isn't even a subhuman , he lives in France where his pheno is not even a death tier sentence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 13476 and Deleted member 14581
This nigga isn't even a subhuman , he lives in France where his pheno is not even a death tier sentence
wgat pheno is preferred in france?

white or black?

« I have high testosterone, I am very agressive with others males » :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

wgat pheno is preferred in france?

white or black?
white

but black can still slay, they are lot of slutty woman who just want to try the black duck so they don't even have to be tyron, they just need to thug max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and one job away
blackpill has its truths, but if you have a low IQ and zero critical thinking skills, stay away from it all together.

this fucking dumbass normie has been posting here every fucking day whining about his bdd. the mf is 16 too and thinks his life is over without surgery. he is destined to rope or end up like amnesia if he even ascends. cunt thinks he needs surgery at his age and hasnt even got a good fuckin haircut yet.

he also calls anything criticising his retardness "bluepill". nigga is literally incapable of thinking for himself and lets a "pill" take over his mind i.e ideological thinking, how fucking NPC normies think.

jfl this cunt thinks his problems arent in his head
looksmax is just a mental illness factory at this point

this guy is an archetypal retard who finds the blackpill. dont be like him. and dont let anyone you know end up like him

View attachment 1283749
Ngl. Sometimes I need a reality check as well. You get lost in this shit when you are here the whole day.

• +1
fuck niggers
white

but black can still slay, they are lot of slutty woman who just want to try the black duck so they don't even have to be tyron, they just need to thug max
fuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggersfuck niggers

• +1
white

my cousin is from france, he had a black wife when they came to visit us in australia she was drunk and was trying to dance with me:feelsohh:

i wish there were some black girls here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
my cousin is from france, he had a black wife when they came to visit us in australia she was drunk and was trying to dance with me:feelsohh:

i wish there were some black girls here
Black girls who aren't ratchet are great.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and Deleted member 10615
Black girls who aren't ratchet are great.
yeah i honestly like black girls over white

there are a couple here that are good looking, they are sudanese and they aren't like african americans and all obese lmao

Surgery for depression? Lobotomy.