For those poeple who think politics is cope

Deleted member 16134

Deleted member 16134

Kraken
Screenshot 85
the center-left American part called the democrats has made petty theft basically legal in many of there ruling districts and places gun violence has exploded
explain to me how is "good looks" gonna save you from roving bands of thugs and murderers

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Tropical Tyrone
They are all controlled by the jew soyoboyo

Sasha Grey Deepthroat Forever

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 15099, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
even if they are it makes sense to not vote for dems
Voting does nothing
It is the banksters who decide what will happen
They will let dead people vote when it suits them and dont forget that the people who count the votes are also controlled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I agree, republicans are not saints but the actual democratic party is a extremist far left shithole

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 16134
Voting does nothing
They will let dead people vote when it suits them and dont forget that the people who count the votes are also controlled
banksters have no power they are just financial regulators the real problem is egalitarian and the left wards lurch of democracies

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
View attachment 1430310the center-left American part called the democrats has made petty theft basically legal in many of there ruling districts and places gun violence has exploded
explain to me how is "good looks" gonna save you from roving bands of thugs and murderers
I have absolutely no idea how someone could support the democrats after this and the riots, Absolutely amazing

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
banksters have no power they are just financial regulators the real problem is egalitarian and the left wards lurch of democracies
So people who control the federal reserve have no power?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I agree, republicans are not saints but the actual democratic party is a extremist far left shithole
people who say politics is cope should move to venezula

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Doesn't this benefit incels?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Voting does nothing
Is your assigned fbi agent worried about you righ 2 14845 1615406223 0 dblbig

"Voting does nothing, it is not matter"
Ok fed boy not voting right? so democrats can be in power forever.

IMG 20210718 134819

Last edited:
sasha grey deepthroat forever