For those who have dealt with depression how do I fix it fasf

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
Lookism, looks theory, black pills made me very depressed. I need help, but don’t now how to find it. I’ve skipped class and browsed psl. Haven’t passed in work over a month. My life’s falling apart at 16yo, how tf do I fix this shit. I just want hope, even if there isn’t any.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Zeruel, ItsOver.com and 7 others
I was exactly like u when I got blackpilled, threw it all away.

First have u tried any ssri ?

Ultimately there is only one fix and that is ascending, ascend to the point where u start liking ur self,。,and accept that regardless of this there will be some foids who u will not be good enough for, but just focus on the ones u are good enough for

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Merćer, Deleted member and 5 others
Ascend

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 2 others

Ultimately there is only one fix and that is ascending, ascend to the point where u start liking ur self,。,and accept that regardless of this there will be some foids who u will not be good enough for, but just focus on the ones u are good enough for
My looks aren’t even incel tier for being 25%bf but I’m still depressed. The truth is to much tbh, this knowledge is to much, the burdens to much.

Attachments

• IMG_2539.MOV
    8.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

well said bro.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
My looks aren’t even incel tier for being 25%bf but I’m still depressed. The truth is to much tbh, this knowledge is to much, the burdens to much.
The knowledge and truth does kill u, and yeah the fat pill was a big one for me too

• +1
black pill has also fucked me over too because it opened my eyes on many things. ignorance is bliss. but the the truth sets you free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member
to be honest my advice to you is probably is just improve yourself as much as possible because you will literally get more depressed doing nothing (like I am now)

• +1
Religion, exercise and family

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Martyokart
to be honest my advice to you is probably is just improve yourself as much as possible because you will literally get more depressed doing nothing (like I am now)
I’m doing as much I can but my life’s still falling apart

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
Change from Erik-Jón to Jon-Erik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Martyokart, Deleted member and Sigmamale
This depression causes by lookism and all related to "blackpill" is normal

• +1
I’m doing as much I can but my life’s still falling apart
same shit here bro. i just listen to music all the fucking time and I legit want to rage quit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Lookism, looks theory, black pills made me very depressed. I need help, but don’t now how to find it. I’ve skipped class and browsed psl. Haven’t passed in work over a month. My life’s falling apart at 16yo, how tf do I fix this shit. I just want hope, even if there isn’t any.
Take a 2 week long break from online stuff and actually engage with reality. Guarantee you'll feel at least somewhat better.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 18522 and Erik-Jón
Take a 2 week long break from online stuff and actually engage with reality. Guarantee you'll feel at least somewhat better.
Not a bad reply tbh, but I feel like my brains toast when I look at people faces I notice there falios if there bites bad there little hope left for me asides a true ascension. Surprisly I get a good amount of positive reinforcement on my looks irl(only from other guys because im not gl just robust) even true ascenion will do little. Because women don’t satisfy me at all . I don’t care for slaying or a ltr or women at all to long with no positive attention from women and getting to much during your formative years fucks your head

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart and Deleted member 18522
Religion, exercise and family
Faggot that won’t do shit asides the middle I only care about my family for bad reasons and religion is fucked ascension is my savouir

ascending will only make you happy for a short time. if you are blackpilled, you will most likely have bdd and never be satisfied with yourself even if you improved a lot

sadly the only thing you can do is learn that the blackpill isnt as harsh as its mentioned here. go out, talk to girls, get in social circles, dont use tinder or go to clubs if you arent chad

• Love it
Reactions: Martyokart
Not a bad reply tbh, but I feel like my brains toast when I look at people faces I notice there falios if there bites bad there little hope left for me asides a true ascension. Surprisly I get a good amount of positive reinforcement on my looks irl(only from other guys because im not gl just robust) even true ascenion will do little. Because women don’t satisfy me at all . I don’t care for slaying or a ltr or women at all to long with no positive attention from women and getting to much during your formative years fucks your head
You're 16? Yeah this is one reason why swallowing the pill so young is a bad thing. On one hand it's helpful at preventing cringe experiences with girls and the pain that comes alone with rejection from them, but on the other hand it's mentally draining. That's why I'm not hardcore into the philosophy and I just use sites like this for fun. I don't really care about EXACT measurements of torso to leg ratios or centimeters worth of facial bones. It's just too much to keep up with as a normie.

All in all, I'd recommend still distancing yourself from online stuff and looking more into a healthy diet, Christianity, and how to be the best in ways outside of JUST looks (how to be smart with money, how to be a good provider for yourself, etc.) 🤙🏻

• +1
You're 16? Yeah this is one reason why swallowing the pill so young is a bad thing. On one hand it's helpful at preventing cringe experiences with girls and the pain that comes alone with rejection from them, but on the other hand it's mentally draining. That's why I'm not hardcore into the philosophy and I just use sites like this for fun. I don't really care about EXACT measurements of torso to leg ratios or centimeters worth of facial bones. It's just too much to keep up with as a normie.

All in all, I'd recommend still distancing yourself from online stuff and looking more into a healthy diet, Christianity, and how to be the best in ways outside of JUST looks (how to be smart with money, how to be a good provider for yourself, etc.) 🤙🏻
When I know chad exists nothing is enough. I’m happy being a cel

only thing that fixes it is quality p in v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
only thing that fixes it is quality p in v
I’m 16 and don’t care about p in v tbh makes no difference to me

i look like this guy with; prettyboy eyes, little bit narrower face. my skin is more goldenish rather than yellow + i got dark brown hair. similar shit (?)

don't do SSRI's please, big pharma doesn't give a fuck about your depression and their drugs will fuck you up permanently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19036
don't do SSRI's please, big pharma doesn't give a fuck about your depression and their drugs will fuck you up permanently
yeah stay away from ssri/snri drugs. TCA'S can work but still not good. MAOI's mog. And if my favorite treatment style is low downers combined with low dose adderall or concerta

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
yeah stay away from ssri/snri drugs. TCA'S can work but still not good. MAOI's mog. And if my favorite treatment style is low downers combined with low dose adderall or concerta
Drugs are degen

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19036 and Stopping@Nothing19
only fags believe in depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Bro ur 25 percent bodyfat. I too was a depressed mess when i was fat. Get to 12.5% bodyfat then u can see if ur really depressed or not

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 19036 and Stopping@Nothing19
Bro ur 25 percent bodyfat. I too was a depressed mess when i was fat. Get to 12.5% bodyfat then u can see if ur really depressed or not
Nah I’m legit depressed I skip school and sit in the library on my phone and haven’t done school work in over a month

Where are u from? Scandinavia?

Nah I’m legit depressed I skip school and sit in the library on my phone and haven’t done school work in over a month
I was too i dropped college cuz i was depressed fat and ldar this was december 2016. Its probably over for me career wise etc but atleast people who knew me before get shocked about How i look now

• +1
In your case, just lose weight, get a tan and focus on career so you can have some quality of life as an adult

Change your perspective.
You have gained much knowledge and wisdom from PSL

Take testosterone

dye eyebrows, leanmaxx start lifting and you will slay enough to be happy once you are 18 start doing the heavy shit like surgery if at that point you would need any

• +1
I bet you still fap, dont you. You sneaky lil fapper ;).

A little fuckface like you will never ascend for as long as he's still fapping :blackpill::ROFLMAO:.

So go ahead, fap away.

• +1