For those who say tretinoin will age you long term.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox

The longevity professor has said it himself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, ezio6 and 5 others
Who the fuck said that tretinoin ages you?

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, .👽., Deleted member 13021 and 1 other person
Who the fuck said that tretinoin ages you?
There are people who believe that due to the increased cell turnover you're exhausting your cells ability to divide and making yourself age faster. I'm not saying that, there are people here who do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, eduardkoopman and Salludon
sloooop :p i use retinol

• Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob
There are people who believe that due to the increased cell turnover you're exhausting your cells ability to divide and making yourself age faster. I'm not saying that, there are people here who do.
Lol @ that reasoning. I never heard off cells exhausting from quicker renewal. I thought in theory it's an immortal endless cycle potentially

• +1
I'm pretty sure the cell turnover is lowered at older age is to lower cancer risk.
Everything that causes higher cellgrowth increases the risk of cancer, HGH and steroids for example. Stuff that damages cells will also increase cancer risk, like sun damage.

Want to research that topic more. This was the YouTuber I was researching. Is a colleague of David sinclair and highly knowledgeable. Saw something about in a youtube video. I think this one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sloopnoob
I'm pretty sure the cell turnover is lowered at older age is to lower cancer risk.
Everything that causes higher cellgrowth increases the risk of cancer, HGH for axample and steroids. Stuff that damages cells will also increase it, like sun damage.

Want to research that topic more. This was the YouTuber I was researching. Is a colleague of David sinclair and highly knowledgeable. Saw something about in a youtube video. I think this one.

I noticed, often, or regularly.
These 2 things bite each other:
1. prolonging peak-prime years;
2. Become as old without decease as possible.

I tend to lean towards making point 1 more important, and than sometimes taking conscious risk or choice of hurting point 2.
As long as the damage doesn't seem to bad.

Can't have both.

Peak years prolonging mogged imo.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Pumanator
That doesn't even makes any sense biologically speaking.

Mitosis doesn't work like that.

• +1
I noticed, often, or regularly.
These 2 things bite each other:
1. prolonging peak-prime years;
2. Become as old without decease as possible.

I tend to lean towards making point 1 more important, and than sometimes taking conscious risk or choice of hurting point 2.
As long as the damage doesn't seem to bad.

Can't have both.

Peak years prolonging mogged imo.
Yeah indeed. I also think that a healthy lifestyle causes less cancer and inflammation risk while maximising cell rate with HGH and NAD, retin A etc. then an unhealthy lifestyle and taking no steps for higher cellrate unless you go in the superficial territory.

Get commented on the reg that it shaves 10-15 years making me look underage, but thats usually the day after use where your skin is shiny and reddish

Yeah indeed. I also think that a healthy lifestyle causes less cancer and inflammation risk while maximising cell rate with HGH and NAD, retin A etc. then an unhealthy lifestyle and taking no steps for higher cellrate unless you go in the superficial territory.
Compared to regular people lifestyles.
Alot of the lifespan maxxing people, freak out to much imo about small downside factors.

Whom will more likely increase cancer risks?
1* Someone using tretinoin, and NAD boosters. And living a healthy lifestyle, with excercise, good sleep, limited or no alcohol and no certain drugs.

2* The a regular person, Not using tretinoin and NAD boosters. But living a lifestyle like most normie men, aka: to fat, to little excercise, eating questionable food regularly, sleep deprivation regularly, getting drunk 2 or more times per month, drinking alcohol regularly.

It's impossible to life a prefect lifestyle constantly for lifespan maxxing and also for anti aging maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
As far as NAD+ boosting I think there is no downside. Plenty of people took high dose Niacin for years a long time ago and lived long lives and looked young for their age. They had no idea about the NAD+ boost back then.