Forearm tattoos may work to attract low quality foids.

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
I confirmed it after I did a mock tattoo with a pen on my forearm and really did look like a tattoo. The girl about 6psl asked me about it with shine in her eyes, after she discovered it was fake I could see her look of cringe and disgust at me... fuck next time will get the real shit fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 7580, SteveRogers and 4 others
Just fuck yourself up for hoodrats theory.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and SteveRogers
Can confirm it. Uneducated peasant tier girls like men in tattoo and smoking cigarettes

Just fuck yourself up for hoodrats theory.
Hood rats? Have you been on Tinder recently? Every < 22 y/o white girl has rap songs (DaBaby, etc) as their anthem. Hood rats = 2021 pop culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Hood rats? Have you been on Tinder recently? Every < 22 y/o white girl has rap songs (DaBaby, etc) as their anthem. Hood rats = 2021 pop culture.
That’s all we got out here, ideal girls can only be found in anime

I have a tattoo of a blackpill on my forearm.
Foids sometimes ask me about it, and if I'm in a bad mood I explain it, and their responses vary from 'no that's not how the world is at all', to ' oh this is that terrorist group the incels right', and then the extreme 'who hurt you?' 'you really need counselling urgently '

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Wallenberg and Amexmaxx
Underrated looksmax

I'm removing my forearm tattoo with laser because if you're an ugly soyboy it will just make you look even more cringe

I have a tattoo of a blackpill on my forearm.
Foids sometimes ask me about it, and if I'm in a bad mood I explain it, and their responses vary from 'no that's not how the world is at all', to ' oh this is that terrorist group the incels right', and then the extreme 'who hurt you?' 'you really need counselling urgently '
Wow post a pic mirin

I have the impression that tattoos only attract sluts, and look very low class

A decent girl with a low body count would probably be attracted to guys without tattoos.

A decent girl with a low body count would probably be attracted to guys without tattoos.
maybe shit like sleeves, but a few good tattoos are hailo for attracting 90% of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Every girl is low quality so yea tattoos work

• +1

Your banking on possibility not probability. The avg city foid is a thug loving thot. Innocent women only exist in rural pockets of society.

Your banking on possibility not probability. The avg city foid is a thug loving thot. Innocent women only exist in rural pockets of society.
I focus on quality rather than quantity. Tattoos appeal to most women, but most women are sluts with high body counts, and I'm not interested in them.

• Hmm...
all women love tattoos. stop with this muh low quality bs lmao.