• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Vermilioncore
many people under 18, they are unfunny,cringe and low iq

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, tia0505, Deleted member 23558 and 7 others
yeah. can't tell if i'm just gatekeeping the value of my own alma forum like every other faggot, but i really don't see the size userbase online translating to a vibrant forum

borderline 0

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yeah. can't tell if i'm just gatekeeping the value of my own alma forum like every other faggot, but i really don't see the size userbase online translating to a vibrant forum

borderline 0
Forum could use more users like me, you, verm, mogger123, people with actual brains. I'm not saying fucking geniuses, just humans.
I also support jesters like Makhachev but most people that try are terrible at it.

Maybe it's my bias and people view it differently. I can't take 98% of the userbase seriously.

Forum could use more users like me, you, verm, mogger123, people with actual brains. I'm not saying fucking geniuses, just humans.
I also support jesters like Makhachev but most people that try are terrible at it.

Maybe it's my bias and people view it differently. I can't take 98% of the userbase seriously.

yeah. i know these posts are always made by someone and that they're pretty annoying, but i can't contain myself.

there's just not enough quality (in any sense, can even be a proper shitposter like makhachev) members around

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
yeah. i know these posts are always made by someone and that they're pretty annoying, but i can't contain myself.

there's just not enough quality (in any sense, can even be a proper shitposter like makhachev) members around
I want to get humiliated and crushed in an argument. I want someone to make me think. Is that weird? I don't feel like it's weird.
It's very easy to argue on this forum about anything, even if you're not sure. Almost never lost an argument here.

Many times IRL I talked to people who are smarter than me (not a special achievement) and you know that if you push too hard you gonna look like a retard. Sometimes it's better to just listen or admit defeat.

Here I just throw grenades and achieving nuke after nuke like it's MW2 all over again with full HP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tia0505, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 33424 and 2 others
I want to get humiliated and crushed in an argument. I want someone to make me think. Is that weird? I don't feel like it's weird.
It's very easy to argue on this forum about anything, even if you're not sure. Almost never lost an argument here.

Many times IRL I talked to people who are smarter than me (not a special achievement) and you know that if you push too hard you gonna look like a retard. Sometimes it's better to just listen or admit defeat.

Here I just throw grenades and achieving nuke after nuke like it's MW2 all over again with full HP.

+1. too bad i have yet to experience it

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
+1. too bad i have yet to experience it
I want someone to break the ice. I want to get dominated in a debate. I want him to show me how far off I am. I want him to give me a subtle message of ''Till now, you only talked to noobs'' and I would cry in my bed for 3 hours and wake up in a rage and read 100 books and take brain enhancing drugs.

No homo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Mirin your narcissism and delusion. Low iq creature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I want someone to break the ice. I want to get dominated in a debate. I want him to show me how far off I am. I want him to give me a subtle message of ''Till now, you only talked to noobs'' and I would cry in my bed for 3 hours and wake up in a rage and read 100 books and take brain enhancing drugs.

No homo.

ask @OGJBSLAYER for help, he's very skilled at copy-pasting wiki articles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 33275
catch me in the alley with it

ask @OGJBSLAYER for help, he's very skilled at copy-pasting wiki articles

Jesus u overrate mogger123 so much he’s never been interesting