Forum validation is extremely important for irl confidence

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Only people here know how to analyze faces and every part of the body to an accurate extent. Meaning compliments here hold a lot of value, than some normie irl complimenting ur shoes or hair or something irrelevant. Imagine how forum chads feel going outside, knowing they statistically and anatomically mog every person they meet. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 23558, Foreverbrad and 11 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 31457 and Reformed
People try to downplay this forum with muh it’s a hindu forum muh incels. When we all know everything here is facts. Even some extreme ideas are factual to an extent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 24459
57834666 6DE6 473B 9503 0D98F5BDD7D3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Debetro
Yes and that’s why being called subhuman here kept me from getting with a htb cute Turkish girl who stands in a cute way

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THIS FORUM FOR THAT

Now I’m just waiting to get banned but the mod’s decided to leave this as savage lawless land for the week so

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
Yes and that’s why being called subhuman here kept me from getting with a htb cute Turkish girl who stands in a cute way

Now I’m just waiting to get banned but the mod’s decided to leave this as savage lawless land for the week so
No1 here actually calls u subhuman. Most ratings I see given to u are MTN-HTN. I even said u look chadlite is ur frauded pics. Ur just high inhibit and blame the forum for it

Wdym

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
No1 here actually calls u subhuman. Most ratings I see given to u are MTN-HTN. I even said u look chadlite is ur frauded pics. Ur just high inhibit and blame the forum for it
Yeah probably but I’m still sad

There’s plenty of girls but this girl was exactly the kind of girl I wanted I wouldn’t change anything in her

And she also wanted me but now it’s over

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Reformed
I love “the forum chads”

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
People try to downplay this forum with muh it’s a hindu forum muh incels. When we all know everything here is facts. Even some extreme ideas are factual to an extent
Just because this forum has a lot of truth to it, isn’t it still full of rotters?

• Hmm...

This forum has higher standards than most women tbh when it comes to looks. According to looksmax only 0.0001% of men can slay in reality it's like many men and 40-20% get regular sex etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Reformed and Deleted member 21182
I would prefer a female thinking im above average than an incel on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17595, Reformed and 1 other person

Bhai, how is it going. Any news about true_cel, or it's the same as yesterday

She’s perfect and she literally is perfect

I made a thread in the day it happened telling the story

Basically she went from that to now not even wanting to look in my general direction

Even if I try to talk to her she looks away and walks away

And I don’t blame her since I literally “rejected her” even tho not on purpose due to my low confidence

This forum has higher standards than most women tbh when it comes to looks. According to looksmax only 0.0001% of men can slay in reality it's like many men and 40-20% get regular sex etc
Yes and that’s why I was trying to leave it’s affecting my mind to the point I go outside and can’t comprehend why these women are so nice so every time my head makes excuses like pity etc

• JFL
am i a forum chad? everytime i post my face in the rating section it gets 0 replys.

• Hmm...

Weren’t u supposed to delete ur account?

• +1
Weren’t u supposed to delete ur account?
I have 30k posts with a rainbow username I’m not gonna delete just incase

Theoretically I’m about to get banned any second now made 2 requests to multiple mods but they still haven’t seen

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Blud ur nose is wider than ur mouth . Fix that shit and stop coping
jfl I will get lip filler then if it bothers you so much

• +1
That bitch is ugly as hell but if she was a man she’d be chad

Her facial bones mog half this forum tbh
average white woman

• JFL
this forum has broken me

Yeah probably but I’m still sad

There’s plenty of girls but this girl was exactly the kind of girl I wanted I wouldn’t change anything in her

And she also wanted me but now it’s over
That's what happens when you brag too much and are narcy as fuck. You learned your lesson i hope.

• JFL
The only issue with this forum is that uglier guys tend to post the proper PSL-style mugshot and side profile in neutral lighting.

Whereas some better looking users are narcy and often post frauded angles, ideal lighting, if not full on edited photos.

PSL gods are narcy too, good luck finding PSL autism selfies of them. They know how to look good for a camera.

If you stick to the PSL selfie I don’t think it’s likely you’ll ever get above HTN rates here.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 21182
The only issue with this forum is that uglier guys tend to post the proper PSL-style mugshot and side profile in neutral lighting.

Whereas some better looking users are narcy and often post frauded angles, ideal lighting, if not full on edited photos.

PSL gods are narcy too, good luck finding PSL autism selfies of them. They know how to look good for a camera.

If you stick to the PSL selfie I don’t think it’s likely you’ll ever get above HTN rates here.
This goes for 99% of men. It’s hard to look high PSL completrly unfrauded. If anything if someone looks like that, he’s prob uncanny irl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back