Found my phenotype match and he’s struggling on apps

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
I swear this dude looks 99% like me minus the beard density and physique. He’s about a 6.5/10 and I made him 6’3. I was super excited and going to run this profile on easy foreign women.

The far away pics don’t resemble me so I face swapped them. After minor edits I made something I can easily use to get laid, if I can get more matches. I don’t blame the lack of success on the uncannyness of the face swap tho because the main is not edited besides me swapping a mole from my face onto his. I also did some mandatory morphing which works on uglier guys I used.

So far I’m only getting sub 5 girls on tinder like I do on my real profile. In theory I should be slaying rn. However my phenotype on someone else is still Incel

Break down:
Pic 1: morph in direct sunlight + my real mole, ended up making the smile one first because it seems to get the most likes
Pic 2: face app smile + my real mole
Pic 3: morph + skin edited to match subtleties of my real face nothing crazy tho
Pic 4: black+white, deepfaked and receded his chin a tiny bit so my IRL side profile can live up to the picture
Pic 5: deepfaked too
Pic 6: Darkened hair in PicsArt, nothing else added
Pic 7: Random dog pic (used this in 2019 with success), and I snapped it from another guys tinder profile
47CD7B85 43F6 4457 A47F 0FEC48ED70FB
D7E57121 0550 45C1 887E F22C00F68BAA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
He’s struggling bcz he’s a chad

girls want medium uglies

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Fear and gamma
do a test on bumble and hinge

tinder is dead for sub 8s

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14478 and the BULL
we're struggling bro

do a test on bumble and hinge

tinder is dead for sub 8s
I made it work for both a 2/10 Thai and Indian guy after using face app on them. I’m IMEI banned on hinge which is nearly impossible to fix. Could try on bumble