Found old pics of my ex

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Screenshot 20200419 092451 comandroidgallery3d

This was back in like 2018. Even though I didn't know about PSL or anything my life was so much better, I did things with friends, didn't care about lookist jokes at all and I had a good family and everything. Now my life is shit even though my face widened a shitton

I know you guys are going to rate her low but to me she was and still is everything I ever wanted. I still find her extremely attractive. Shows the beauty is pretty subjective too.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip, Time Travel, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others

would you breed with her to fix your genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
to me she was and still is everything I ever wanted. I still find her extremely attractive. Shows the beauty is pretty subjective too.

If shes your ex bro that sounds kinda cucked ngl unless you two are getting back together.

If shes your ex bro that sounds kinda cucked ngl unless you two are getting back together.
I'm not saying I want her back I'm just saying I found her very attractive and still do. Before I knew about this psl shit I found her extremely GL

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
tay keith fuck these niggas up

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I'm not saying I want her back I'm just saying I found her very attractive and still do. Before I knew about this psl shit I found her extremely GL
Sure. Being a PSL aspie has its downsides tbh makes you think and act like an actual autist.

• +1
beauty is subjective

for women

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 685
looks good

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 685
I still find her extremely attractive. Shows the beauty is pretty subjective too.
Men have higher drives and diss out most factors when it comes to pursuing women. It's normal.

Also, she isn't ugly or average at all, she's above average imo. Hope you find someone like her in the future, bro. My ex used to looks similar, slightly different skin tone, i like her, but it's all over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 685
Where is she now, what's her Facebook/Instagram account?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
She´s fine. You are lucky you had a girlfriend. Are you normie or what?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
what's her ethnicity?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2597
so u didn't fuck her? Tragic tbh 😢

How did your face widen?

You are one of the most racist posters on this site but you had a ethnic girlfriend, odd.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I never even had a gf

ugly

but if you loved her you loved her, nothing you can do to change that. i hope you get over her and move on bro, unrequited love is brutal

• +1
Looks latina

• +1