Found out someone I cyberstalked trolled and doxxed 4 years ago killed himself

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Don't know how much of a role I played he was fucked before we bullied him. I think he ended up becoming trans I sent all kinds of fucked up shit to people he knew irl I can't say too much its not related to incel circles but if you I was too specific you would be able to find out.

He was just like me an ugly loner I was just projecting my self hatred I wish I had said sorry but I didn't that was 4 years ago anyways rest in peace man. I would like to think I'm not a big reason since it was 4 years but for sure the stuff I sent to his peers made sure he would have no friends for the rest of HS. So I basically ruined every connection this guy had irl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, incel194012940 and 15 others
I hope you rot in eternal void when u die thinking about that. trolling is cool but you are degenerate if u do it with irl shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Moggie and 8 others
You’re disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Moggie and 1 other person
I hope you rot in eternal void when u die thinking about that. trolling is cool but you are degenerate if u do it with irl shit
It wasn't completely one sided he tried doxxing me first so I actually doxxed him.

i cyberbullied my oneitis even after her mom passed away

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
You’re disgusting
Yeah I took it too far but to be fair this faggot tried doxxing me. But I should have just scared him by sending him his irl name instead I sent shit he was doing to irl friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Yeah I took it too far but to be fair this faggot tried doxxing me. But I should have just scared him by sending him his irl name instead I sent shit he was doing to irl friends
Just learn and become better now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It was 4 years ago I doubt you were the exact reason he did

It was 4 years ago I doubt you were the exact reason he did
Yeah I checked up on him every now and then 1 year ago he came out as trans. Now people on his insta are posting he roped.

Ik but what can he do? The other guy did start it
I would never dox anyone for no reason unless they were a pedo or try to dox me. Those are my one two rules. But I shouldn't have done this shit cause this kid was fucked up in the head he probably would have never been able to dox me.

it takes nothing to be kind

all of ur mothers failed raising u guys

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 21863
I would never dox anyone for no reason unless they were a pedo or try to dox me. Those are my one two rules. But I shouldn't have done this shit cause this kid was fucked up in the head he probably would have never been able to dox me.
How did you dox him? You found all his shit wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
How did you dox him? You found all his shit wtf
I was able to find his instagram looking up his full name. Then I made a burner instagram added all his mutuals and sent some of the fucked stuff he was doing on the internet in pictures to whoever added me back. Kid was doing some weird shit and a lot of it had his face in it.

This is why always have an instagram set to private otherwise people can just see your mutual without adding you first

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, incel194012940, Lmao and 1 other person
You are not the reason

Getting bullied is soft stuff thats easy to forget about. It doesn't make one kill him self.

It takes really sad stuff n a really shitty horrible life to actually commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 11126
You are not the reason

Getting bullied is soft stuff thats easy to forget about. It doesn't make one kill him self.

It takes really sad stuff n a really shitty horrible life to actually commit suicide
Yeah but its enough to push a person over the edge. But you are right a person with a good life wouldn't end it over bullying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 20652
Bullying someone so hard the kill themself is fucked

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Moggie and Deleted member 11126
Bullying someone so hard the kill themself is fucked
The guy tried doxxing me someone already found part of his irl name I looked up his name found his irl insta then dm'ed his mutuals fucked up shit he was doing online.

I wouldn't have done it if he hadn't tried doxxing me first. But maybe I should have just scared him. that stuff probably made him look really bad

• Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Don't know how much of a role I played he was fucked before we bullied him. I think he ended up becoming trans I sent all kinds of fucked up shit to people he knew irl I can't say too much its not related to incel circles but if you I was too specific you would be able to find out.

He was just like me an ugly loner I was just projecting my self hatred I wish I had said sorry but I didn't that was 4 years ago anyways rest in peace man. I would like to think I'm not a big reason since it was 4 years but for sure the stuff I sent to his peers made sure he would have no friends for the rest of HS. So I basically ruined every connection this guy had irl
you ruined any chance he had for turning his life around. think how you would feel if someone did that to you. you might think life cant get worse but when everyone you know hates you and your doxx is on the internet making you unemployable? yeah, roping is on the cards.

respect for the dark triad tho.

protip niggas: if you get doxxed, just consider your life over. pack up, change your name, and never contact anyone from your old life again.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, GetShrekt and mug
you ruined any chance he had for turning his life around. think how you would feel if someone did that to you. you might think life cant get worse but when everyone you know hates you and your doxx is on the internet making you unemployable? yeah, roping is on the cards.

respect for the dark triad tho.

protip niggas: if you get doxxed, just consider your life over. pack up, change your name, and never contact anyone from your old life again.
Yeah but this faggot tried to dox me. Here is the thing if had been successful he would have done the same. If someone tries doxxing you then its fair game.

I think the best thing to do if your doxxed is plausible deniability. Just deny everything. And pay the admins to wipe everything

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Lmao, ascension and 1 other person
Tbh that's sad but he tried doxxing you first and potentially could've done to you what you did to him anyway. All's fair in love and war.

took it too far boyo, you and a group bullied him, and sent shit to all his friends/family/public. that’s fucked up

shoulda just confronted him yourself, instead of bringing other people in this situation, not only to bully him but also ruining any chance of him having a social life/job

you live and learn tho. Don’t let this eat you up, just be a better person

who cares it's not like you are him anyways, why spike your cortisol levels and possibly looksmin yourself just because of an NPC

You should join him out of solidarity

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and FailedNormieManlet
Ik but what can he do? The other guy did start it
lol dude OP is griffith, he doesn't care. He is evil
@Witheredly90 jfl kys griffith fag. Ofc you'd do something cruel like that

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: teriyaki chicken and Deleted member 18244
over for anyone that ever posted his face here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lmao