Found out the truth about my friend's sister

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Her current relationship has lasted over a year, which is with a female turning into a man, my friend's sister has had relationships with 3 boys in the past, the first one starting at around 10 years old or even younger (9?) which was a concern for me because i thought about what if i had tried something when i saw her the only other time in my life, when i was still in basic school about 5 years ago.

but even then it would've been too late

literally ended before it began

but i can't bring myself to go on the hunt for any other foids anymore now.

my body literally just gave up

this is proof i'm an incel and a subhuman, and i will now perpetually thirst over that picture i have of her from way back when.

i left the oneitis in my profile picture to thirst over this girl too anyway. that oneitis didn't ever want me even as a friend and it is probably a good thing i now no longer have feelings.

but i don't have feelings in general for foids anymore.

i have feelings for nobody and nothing

i'm just gonna fap to my friend sister picture every night from now on i do not deserve the touch of a woman, this genetic line can die out and i hope i also die soon

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, thecel, ALP and 2 others
But you are a legit chadlite
Just ask her our. It’s a gamble but not too much of a risk

But you are a legit chadlite
Just ask her our. It’s a gamble but not too much of a risk
She is literally taken for over a year they're basically married and i'm a 2/10 and like 5 foot 6

She is literally taken for over a year they're basically married and i'm a 2/10 and like 5 foot 6
But you can take advantage of her partner who is transitioning and try to persuade her you’re better

But you can take advantage of her partner who is transitioning and try to persuade her you’re better
I literally do not know her and you want me to make an entry telling her how i'm a better choice because i have a real dick ?

Nice

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I literally do not know her and you want me to make an entry telling her how i'm a better choice because i have a real dick ?

Nice
I mean what else can you do? You clearly like her a lot

I mean what else can you do? You clearly like her a lot
Doesn't mean i should give up my values

Don't want to be disrespectful/an asshole

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Holy shit! @LondonVillie dude you kinda look like RODEBLUR avi?

@Bvnny. on your avi @RODEBLUR

He's hiding he will never admit it
Me:
242957132 1289403311473628 6300463628512596791 n

Guy in your avi:
7888.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Her current relationship has lasted over a year, which is with a female turning into a man, my friend's sister has had relationships with 3 boys in the past, the first one starting at around 10 years old or even younger (9?) which was a concern for me because i thought about what if i had tried something when i saw her the only other time in my life, when i was still in basic school about 5 years ago.

but even then it would've been too late

literally ended before it began

but i can't bring myself to go on the hunt for any other foids anymore now.

my body literally just gave up

this is proof i'm an incel and a subhuman, and i will now perpetually thirst over that picture i have of her from way back when.

i left the oneitis in my profile picture to thirst over this girl too anyway. that oneitis didn't ever want me even as a friend and it is probably a good thing i now no longer have feelings.

but i don't have feelings in general for foids anymore.

i have feelings for nobody and nothing

i'm just gonna fap to my friend sister picture every night from now on i do not deserve the touch of a woman, this genetic line can die out and i hope i also die soon
Weird shit like this is why you're my favorite poster here

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and rydofx