Found out wife did things in her past that are off limits for me, can't help but be hurt.

E

ElySioNs

quit, contact through discord or insta instead
Found out recently through my wife's really chatty best friend a thing or two about my wife's past. Initially when we were dating she told me certain things were things she had never done before and didn't want to try.

Turns out she did them with her exboyfriend. This is not something that I am asking for 20 years later after finding out. I wanted to do more with her early on in our relationship. I talked to her about it, she told me she did them back then and enjoyed it. But doesn't want to do them with me (anal/bdsm/threesome). And when I asked she didn't really give me any reasoning. She just said she didn't want to.

Now to be clear, it’s not so much the particular acts that I really care about. It’s more so the fact another guy got to see a side of her that I never did. And he was just a boyfriend, while I signed away my life to her.

I understand and accept that if a woman does a certain thing in the past she doesn’t have to do it with every subsequent partner. But that being said, when I asked her if she would try these things when we were dating she told me no, and she never did them before. Again she doesn’t have to disclose her history but she didn’t choose not to answer instead she lied to me about it. Had she said, “Yes I liked doing x y z with person X, but I don’t want to do them with you.” I would have been able to decide for myself if this is the person I want to be with.

That's why this is a big deal for me. Something that influenced my decision to be with this woman, turned out to be a deliberate lie. That makes me doubt the foundations of your relationship. Did she do that on purpose to keep me hooked? What else has she been lying or pretending about in order to keep me around?

We have been married for 20 years and we have two children together, this isn’t something that I am going to divorce her over. But the lack sensitivity, and explanation from her part is causing tension in our marriage. To her it’s no big deal, to me it makes me feel very emasculated and hurt. I have conveyed this to her but she doesn’t really bother. I understand people are going to have strong opinions but please read the full post before commenting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, AlexBrown84, Hades and 4 others
Here are your answers:

1) You’re disgusting and she doesn’t want to even have sex with you let alone submit in those ways.

2) she has scars/trauma because her ex didn’t do those things properly and as such has inhibitions about them

(Hint: it’s number one)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, FailedNormieManlet, Hades and 10 others
Yikes, you need therapy sweaty. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, FailedNormieManlet, AlexBrown84 and 13 others
This is a LARP from Reddit

• +1
Reactions: White Swordsman, Gonthar, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Fucking based tbh. Cucks get what they deserve.

But doesn't want to do them with me (anal/bdsm/threesome).
The threesome one is more tricky, the others you can improvise on the spot - pull out some handcuffs and tie her, gag her mouth, then take a whip or paddle and be like "You've been a naughty girl, dad is gonna punish you right now!". You can also play with her ass too, while you are at it...

Because......you got her AFTER she went through her Freak Shit phase and you're the "safe guy" she settled down with. That's not a bad thing.

She probably felt safer letting a boyfriend she gave less of a fuck about take her ass because she thought he was hot and she was younger , and was in the "try anything once" phase. Maybe he pulled his dick out and a bunch of shit sprayed all over the bed. She didn't care because he was just a boyfriend and she knew he'd be gone eventually.

Or threesomes, maybe it was easier because she didn't love the guy , it was just adventurous sex. She doesn't want to get fucked by you and you're chubby buddy or you and her fat gross female friend now. She's in her "married" life now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, FailedNormieManlet and CupOfCoffee
Found out recently through my wife's really chatty best friend a thing or two about my wife's past. Initially when we were dating she told me certain things were things she had never done before and didn't want to try.

Turns out she did them with her exboyfriend. This is not something that I am asking for 20 years later after finding out. I wanted to do more with her early on in our relationship. I talked to her about it, she told me she did them back then and enjoyed it. But doesn't want to do them with me (anal/bdsm/threesome). And when I asked she didn't really give me any reasoning. She just said she didn't want to.

Now to be clear, it’s not so much the particular acts that I really care about. It’s more so the fact another guy got to see a side of her that I never did. And he was just a boyfriend, while I signed away my life to her.

I understand and accept that if a woman does a certain thing in the past she doesn’t have to do it with every subsequent partner. But that being said, when I asked her if she would try these things when we were dating she told me no, and she never did them before. Again she doesn’t have to disclose her history but she didn’t choose not to answer instead she lied to me about it. Had she said, “Yes I liked doing x y z with person X, but I don’t want to do them with you.” I would have been able to decide for myself if this is the person I want to be with.

That's why this is a big deal for me. Something that influenced my decision to be with this woman, turned out to be a deliberate lie. That makes me doubt the foundations of your relationship. Did she do that on purpose to keep me hooked? What else has she been lying or pretending about in order to keep me around?

We have been married for 20 years and we have two children together, this isn’t something that I am going to divorce her over. But the lack sensitivity, and explanation from her part is causing tension in our marriage. To her it’s no big deal, to me it makes me feel very emasculated and hurt. I have conveyed this to her but she doesn’t really bother. I understand people are going to have strong opinions but please read the full post before commenting.
Your anguish is justified.

Stupid incels, all men want is sex!

KgoIQvh.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Preoximerianas, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Here are your answers:

1) You’re disgusting and she doesn’t want to even have sex with you let alone submit in those ways.

2) she has scars/trauma because her ex didn’t do those things properly and as such has inhibitions about them

(Hint: it’s number one)
Fuck reddit

o06kDJg.jpeg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, AlexBrown84, Preoximerianas and 4 others
I don’t care. Why would I waste my time reading some stupid Reddit bullshit?

Fucking brutal OP, but yeah I have been through the same, I'm truly sorry.

Why would a dude even be with a woman if she wasn't willing to do anything and everything he wanted?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Preoximerianas, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Rape her in Minecraft

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

If ur mad then cheat.

Why would a dude even be with a woman if she wasn't willing to do anything and everything he wanted?
Modern men are pathetic docile cucks honestly that's why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Modern men are pathetic docile cucks honestly that's why
And I've noticed that they want other men to be like that too. They get mad when they see a man who's the boss in his relationship. When I was in the Airforce there was another dude who was so pissed when he found out I had sex with a girl, with the lights on. Apparently he'd been made to turn off the lights every time he ever had sex. He couldn't fathom another man getting what he wants in the bedroom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, LooksOrDeath and CupOfCoffee
And I've noticed that they want other men to be like that too. They get mad when they see a man who's the boss in his relationship. When I was in the Airforce there was another dude who was so pissed when he found out I had sex with a girl, with the lights on. Apparently he'd been made to turn off the lights every time he ever had sex. He couldn't fathom another man getting what he wants in the bedroom.
I wanna smack those idiots across the head I swear. They love being losers jfl. I like being controlled only in a sexual way (sometimes, as a fantasy) but imagine being a complete wimp in your relationship...

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 12002 and volcelfatcel
I wanna smack those idiots across the head I swear. They love being losers jfl. I like being controlled only in a sexual way (sometimes, as a fantasy) but imagine being a complete wimp in your relationship...
average redditor

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, LooksOrDeath and CupOfCoffee
Honestly men should be in the top 10% or kill themselves.
You know that all throughout history 30% of men in a generation don't get to mate. You're either an incel in the bottom 30%, a betabuxxer in the mid 60%, or hoard female attention in the top 10% :blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
And this guy was in the airforce? :lul:

And this guy was in the airforce? :lul:
There's a lot of losers in the military. World of Warcraft loving subhuman freaks. I'm sure there's tons of Bronies and whatnot nowdays.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I will always laugh at these pathetic subhuman whiteboi redditor cucks:feelskek::feelskek:

2732067 AC1CCDE5 DF58 4FB3 A5AF 7E92F34BD9B9

Last edited: