ps: still natty.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 88653, hazed, shitskinism and 30 others
holy fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Orc
That is remarkable. What things did you start doing? please release a short guide in this thread brethren!

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Orc
crazy transformation
can u share any more details? about the routine, how long have u been training? etc

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Orc
That is remarkable. What things did you start doing? please release a short guide in this thread brethren!
my entire program is on my profile, I literally only do 4 compounds and 2 accessories.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Racky and Tobi
JMAO never did any frame-focused exercise, still mogs 90% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Orc
my entire program is on my profile, I literally only do 4 compounds and 2 accessories.
how much calories and protein u eat per day? U look awesome bro natty god
i have a physqiue like your first one, should i cut or bulk first?

how much calories and protein u eat per day? U look awesome bro natty god
i have a physqiue like your first one, should i cut or bulk first?
4.5k for maintenance, my username is my profession, labor jobs cause you to burn a shit ton of calories so it's not reflective of what you'd be eating.

I cut until I was a skeleton first.

Skinnylol3 2

6'2 145lbs in this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16474
What's the timeline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Went from below average frame proportions to mogger physique, although you'd already had relatively big skeletal frame to begin due to being 6'2. Nice job bro.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Orc
What's the timeline?
I made 90% of my progress in the past two years, did some bodyweight and dumbbell exercises before that for a while.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and SoonToAscend
How much of this would you say was actual skeletal (eg. Clavicular) expansion as opposed to muscle growth?

The only reason I ask is that certain exercises (such as the Reeves deadlift) are supposed to widen the clavicles themselves but only until mid to late twenties when the bones can't expand anymore. I'm an oldcell framecell so I'd love to believe that I could achieve what you have but if it's partially skeletal expansion then it's not possible for me.

do you slay what’s ur psl

How much of this would you say was actual skeletal (eg. Clavicular) expansion as opposed to muscle growth?

The only reason I ask is that certain exercises (such as the Reeves deadlift) are supposed to widen the clavicles themselves but only until mid to late twenties when the bones can't expand anymore. I'm an oldcell framecell so I'd love to believe that I could achieve what you have but if it's partially skeletal expansion then it's not possible for me.
I was already in my mid twenties in the first picture and I'm almost 30 now, still had some skeletal gains.
do you slay what’s ur psl
30+ year old single mothers won't leave me alone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
Are you actually autistic?

Are you actually autistic?
yes, officially diagnosed from an early age, went to retard school and everything, government thinks I'm fully incapacitated and gives me free money.

hence why my program is four compounds, nothing makes me happier than doing the same shit for hours on end.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexios, boss8055, Loveland and 8 others
I was already in my mid twenties in the first picture and I'm almost 30 now, still had some skeletal gains.

30+ year old single mothers won't leave me alone.
Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely give your routine that you posted in another thread a try but you must have top 1% muscle building genetics. Most guys could juice their nuts off, get diet and training dialled in and never end up with your results.

Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely give your routine that you posted in another thread a try but you must have top 1% muscle building genetics. Most guys could juice their nuts off, get diet and training dialled in and never end up with your results.
Lab3
Lab4

here is my blood-work, everything is very normal, my testosterone isn't absurdly high and my free is mediocre as fuck, my SHBG is borderline high.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16209 and 3 others
Mirin how your hips now look small while they used to look wide
I need to get back on gymcelling mission and rid myself of that failo

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 51465, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Mirin how your hips now look small while they used to look wide
I need to get back on gymcelling mission and rid myself of that failo
my hips aren't even narrow, 87 cm circumference, 33 cm from side to side.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Racky
4.5k for maintenance, my username is my profession, labor jobs cause you to burn a shit ton of calories so it's not reflective of what you'd be eating.

View attachment 1881343
6'2 145lbs in this.
death tier clavicles good work buddy

• +1
Reactions: Orc
what's your bideltoid size and shoulder circumference?

These results are far above average, but this goes to show anyone who thinks it's over that they need to at least lean and gymmax before throwing in the towel. Great progress.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mr.Proper, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Why do you only train every muscle group once a week with just one exercise instead of splitting it in two sessions per muscle group per week like most people do? What’s the reasoning for that?

what's your bideltoid size and shoulder circumference?
62-63 cm - 136~ cm circumference (both taken flexed)

bi was taken with pen while standing against a wall, hence the variance.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and randomvanish
mogs me at cutting trees

How many inches of bideltoid did you gain? I'm mirin your progress

• +1
Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
my hips aren't even narrow, 87 cm circumference, 33 cm from side to side.
it's near impossible. either your shoulders are wider or hips are narrower. measure your hips correctly

Why do you only train every muscle group once a week with just one exercise instead of splitting it in two sessions per muscle group per week like most people do? What’s the reasoning for that?
it's mostly just autism, I never expected to get these results and only work out because I enjoy doing it, I also have to be careful because working out too much impairs my work to some extent.

some of the few lifts I do overlap a little so it's not technically once a week.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
dude by far I think you gave the biggest contribution to this forum just making your routine, if I wasn’t a fag about the gym who needs to do a bunch of exercises to mentally feel validated I would do yours above all else

• +1
it's near impossible. either your shoulders are wider or hips are narrower. measure your hips correctly
should I be doing it tight or loosely, I did it very loosely (to avoid pressing into the skin)

• +1
should I be doing it tight or loosely, I did it very loosely (to avoid pressing into the skin)
think like you wear pants. normally pants are tight to wrap around the hip.. so measure in that way, not loosely at all.

think like you wear pants. normally pants are tight to wrap around the hip.. so measure in that way, not loosely at all.
81 cm pulled as tight as possible, my ass inserts pretty high and it might've thrown the other measurement off a little.

• +1
81 cm pulled as tight as possible, my ass inserts pretty high and it might've thrown the other measurement off a little.
yeah it might. 81 is quite narrow. the narrowest male models i remember having around 77~82. nice feature.

yeah it might. 81 is quite narrow. the narrowest male models i remember having around 77~82. nice feature.
side to side it's still 32~cm pressed against the bone, which I think is fairly average.

(keep in mind that this is measured with a pen standing against a wall and not super reliable)

dude by far I think you gave the biggest contribution to this forum just making your routine, if I wasn’t a fag about the gym who needs to do a bunch of exercises to mentally feel validated I would do yours above all else
that feel when you slap some random exercises together and still end up making more progress than ppl autists on /fit/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, zharupodrugu and 4 others
respect

• +1
No way. What do u think contributed to your frame growth the most

How long did this take?

View attachment 1881343
6'2 145lbs in this.
Based cut
were you already lifting with compound exercises at this time?

Dyel in a shirt

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and zharupodrugu
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Loveland, arabcelxxx and 5 others
yes, officially diagnosed from an early age, went to retard school and everything, government thinks I'm fully incapacitated and gives me free money.

hence why my program is four compounds, nothing makes me happier than doing the same shit for hours on end.
Do you got autism cuz of too high t in womb and it also gave you increased androgen receptors hence you mog?

• +1
Do you got autism cuz of too high t in womb and it also gave you increased androgen receptors hence you mog?
no, it's hereditary in the family, father is also diagnosed, grandfather was too.

• +1
OK my english skills short-circuited writing the post above

I meant to say: Do you think you got

no, it's hereditary in the family, father is also diagnosed, grandfather was too.
Is it full on autism or a milder form like Asperger's syndrome?

Is it full on autism or a milder form like Asperger's syndrome?
all hereditary forms are high-functioning, else they wouldn't be passed on, I have no sensory issues or and zero symptoms of ADHD (which overlaps with almost everyone with autism), most of my problems are gastrointestinal, I get heartburn from random foods at random times.

• +1