frame progress.

You look like youre half my size and a normal guy in a shirt. Your entire body just looks flat Lol

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, boss8055, arabcelxxx and 12 others
all hereditary forms are high-functioning, else they wouldn't be passed on, I have no sensory issues or and zero symptoms of ADHD (which overlaps with almost everyone with autism), most of my problems are gastrointestinal, I get heartburn from random foods at random times.
So do you have any behavioral issues? Like low emotional intelligence, low empathy etc. ?

So do you have any behavioral issues? Like low emotional intelligence, low empathy etc. ?
my social mannerism is limited and I'm not very expressive and have issues expressing my thoughts, most people don't notice anything unless they're around me extensively, and they don't care even when they do, I've never had issues with women or making friends, had plenty of girlfriends throughout my life, and a good social circle.

empathy in autism is a weird construct, some facets of it are lacking and others are experienced more intensively, so you can't really say whether it's less or more than the average person, it just functions differently.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
my social mannerism is limited and I'm not very expressive and have issues expressing my thoughts, most people don't notice anything unless they're around me extensively, and they don't care even when they do, I've never had issues with women or making friends, had plenty of girlfriends throughout my life, and a good social circle.

empathy in autism is a weird construct, some facets of it are lacking and others are experienced more intensively, so you can't really say whether it's less or more than the average person, it just functions differently.
Then tf u doing on this site? Since by what you said I assume you're at least decent facially

Then tf u doing on this site? Since by what you said I assume you're at least decent facially
I made an account to give other autists advise, since they've got the idea that it's a death sentence despite no one really caring about it as long as you're somewhat attractive.

@Xangsane is the only one that knows what my face looks like, I'm pretty sure it's average for what you'd expect from my genetic background, maybe he can comment on it without me having to doxx myself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Xangsane and SoonToAscend
I made an account to give other autists advise, since they've got the idea that it's a death sentence despite no one really caring about it as long as you're somewhat attractive.

@Xangsane is the only one that knows what my face looks like, I'm pretty sure it's average for what you'd expect from my genetic background, maybe he can comment on it without me having to doxx myself.
from what I’ve been able to see from your lower third in body pics, I’d be surprised if you weren’t at least a HTN irl

Woah, what a hero. I am an abused dalit asperger mutt myself

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
The “gym is cope” retards all suicided after this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Orc
Is your 10 x 10 straight sets or drop sets? What % RM do you work at?

I have to work at like 50% of my 10 RM to manage 10 sets of 10 reps but I suspect it's a me thing

Is your 10 x 10 straight sets or drop sets? What % RM do you work at?

I have to work at like 50% of my 10 RM to manage 10 sets of 10 reps but I suspect it's a me thing
I have no idea what either of those things mean, but I do it heavy enough that I struggle to even get it done halfway into my sets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Yerico7
Last edited:
You must be overeating protein and undereating carbs, am I right?
I ate 4k calories worth of mcdonalds and maxxed out on deadlifts two days before that test, might've affected the results a little, that's also why the creatinine level is inflated.

my diet is generally pretty high in carbs and fats, and has a mediocre amount of protein, I get most of it from yogurt and whey because I don't really enjoy meat besides beef.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I ate 4k calories worth of mcdonalds and maxxed out on deadlifts two days before that test, might've affected the results a little, that's also why the creatinine level is inflated.

my diet is generally pretty high in carbs and fats, and has a mediocre amount of protein, I get most of it from yogurt and whey because I don't really enjoy meat besides beef.
I also suggested you has been undereating carbs because your tryglicyrides were low

U slayed a lot after this or nah?

This pic looks framecel in comparison with how he looks now, lol.