Free hgh hack?

C

cc_7373

Mistral
So heres my theory:
The body produces hgh when fasting in order to protect muscle tissue from being reabsorbed. Starving ourselves tho with fasting is gonna do us more bad than good so heres my strategy, what if we eat 2x one day and the other we fast and repeat this process would we easily boost our hgh production thag way? Some HighIQcel come explain

Botb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, mathis, garoupilled_ and 3 others
giga high iq

gl brocel

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Me over here blasting hgh :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
no bhai I like this pfp
Suits you better than CoreSchizo tbh

@CoreSchizo You've been replaced.

Kingbaldwinefe

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and CoreSchizo
So heres my theory:
The body produces hgh when fasting in order to protect muscle tissue from being reabsorbed. Starving ourselves tho with fasting is gonna do us more bad than good so heres my strategy, what if we eat 2x one day and the other we fast and repeat this process would we easily boost our hgh production thag way? Some HighIQcel come explain
Probably won't work that way. The only reason why your body produces HGH when fasting is to not lose your muscle, in other word you are not getting any of it as everything goes to keep your muscle

So heres my theory:
just inject it cuh

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Fuck my thread just turned into a pajeet love story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: totallynotnash, Bigmoneyballer and tempelcat4