@frendly is a foid

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I talked to this nigga on discord once a few months ago and she sent me her face it was a fat mexican bitch and her voice sounded like a girl. I knew it was her cuz she immediately deleted the pic. I knew it was a foid the whole time but i hid it because i didnt want her to get banned. Sadly, everyone knows now but im just saying i knew.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
I talked to this nigga on discord once a few months ago and she sent me her face it was a fat mexican bitch and her voice sounded like a girl. I knew it was her cuz she immediately deleted the pic. I knew it was a foid the whole time but i hid it because i didnt want her to get banned. Sadly, everyone knows now but im just saying i knew.
Did @frendly sound like a foid on the call?

Did @frendly sound like a foid on the call?
yes, not like a guy imitating a girl and she was only concerned about losing weight like a woman. she was probably a poo becky/ low tier becky but i couldnt tell she had a shitload of makeup. also clearly overweight

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
yes, not like a guy imitating a girl and she was only concerned about losing weight like a woman. she was probably a poo becky/ low tier becky but i couldnt tell she had a shitload of makeup. also clearly overweight
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: