Friendly reminder

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
If you want to slay never be always close to your friend near girls that is a higher psl/chad. Girls are Hypergamous by nature so even if you are 6psl, and your friend is 7psl, all girl will have their eyes mostly on him. Especially if you go to some social places and want to meet girls to slay/ltr, seperate from your chad friend and sit with some normies/truecels near other girls. Your chance of slaying now go much higher. Stay safe boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
what if you have no choice? that the only friend you have is a chadlite? should you go talk to girls like a friendless sperg?

what if you have no choice? that the only friend you have is a chadlite? should you go talk to girls like a friendless sperg?
You make friends on spot, i can easily do that, i have lowinhibmaxed, at least people in my country are easy going and friendly, so it's easy to make friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
not a word dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
If you want to slay never be always close to your friend near girls that is a higher psl/chad. Girls are Hypergamous by nature so even if you are 6psl, and your friend is 7psl, all girl will have their eyes mostly on him. Especially if you go to some social places and want to meet girls to slay/ltr, seperate from your chad friend and sit with some normies/truecels near other girls. Your chance of slaying now go much higher. Stay safe boyos
Retarded idea. My manlet friend (10/10 face though) is famous in my city, he is instafamous. Never seen so many hot girls in 1 place than when I was at his house. Girls talked to me just because I was his friend

not friendly

Retarded idea. My manlet friend (10/10 face though) is famous in my city, he is instafamous. Never seen so many hot girls in 1 place than when I was at his house. Girls talked to me just because I was his friend
I don't know man, you have to be a cuck for that. Imagine finding a foid just because of your chad friend. You will seem like a timid little cuck that has to rely on his alpha companion for success with girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I thought it was obvious

I don't know man, you have to be a cuck for that. Imagine finding a foid just because of your chad friend. You will seem like a timid little cuck that has to rely on his alpha companion for success with girls
Petty insults.