Friend's grandma is a pervert

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I recently met my friend's grandma. She's about 65 years old, seems like a nice woman and just like most women her mouth doesn't get shut. She kept talking to me and told me how she became a widow at 39 and how life was difficult etc. Then she tells me about a guy who keeps inviting her over and she blows him off. She said that that dude is just a no good drunk who wastes all of his money and can't provide or take care of her in the bedroom.

I was like what. Jfl you're 65 still need to get fucked :lul::lul:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Marsiere214, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Don't judge. Everyone has sexual urges.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Solidcoin, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Why do people on this site think after 45/50 people don’t have a need for sexual or romantic relationships?

Do you think people just stop craving those things suddenly,if so you are in for a surprise when you get older.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Baldingman1998, Solidcoin and 2 others
Why do people on this site think after 45/50 people don’t have a need for sexual or romantic relationships?

Do you think people just stop craving those things suddenly,if so you are in for a surprise when you get older.
Well yeah if you're a 65 year old woman why would you want to be still having sex

Maturity and hormones dont work well anymore at old age causing loss of libido?

• +1
Reactions: spark, Marsiere214 and .*my*.

People in their 70s are looking for romantic partners. And some people are having sex even in their 80s.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16530 and Kristin
People in their 70s are looking for romantic partners. And some people are having sex even in their 80s.
Please please PLEASE god take me out of this world before I turn 60 :feelswah:

She’s 65 not 85. Women that age can still be whores + people of all ages are horny (old low inhib grandpas preying on female care workers or old greyhaired grannies talking about handsome young men, for example)

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and .*my*.
if she still looks young and her tits and ass are on their last stand i understand but if her entire body is melting down :feelsuhh:

She’s 65 not 85. Women that age can still be whores + people of all ages are horny (old low inhib grandpas preying on female care workers or old greyhaired grannies talking about handsome young men, for example)
:lul::lul: I'm laughing my ass off right now lol

Who would want to fck an old hag

Who would want to fck an old hag
That wasn’t my point though. I mean there are old people do want to have sex,I don’t know who they do it with though.

Even if they don’t do it,the desire is still there

That wasn’t my point though. I mean there are old people do want to have sex,I don’t know who they do it with though.

Even if they don’t do it,the desire is still there
They should just stop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
BBC strikes again

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
eat her out at this point u cuck

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55