Friends LTR broke up with him (Poll)

Why

• Didnt have time for an LTR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
1.5yr JBF high school relationship, note they are both in uni now + working. He was good bf (18.5yos) helped her wherever he could(money, emotional, school) and spent lots of time with her. Even gave up on having kids for her(she has terrible health issues).

Guess her reason?
Didnt have time. Truth is she broke up pretty make straight after regularly hanging and drinking with her workmates + clubbing. Cock Carousal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, 189, wagbox and 2 others
I couldn’t care less

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4438 and ShowerMaxxing
Fuark 2 reply:feelswhy:. Imma just tell u niggas

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I hope it was the astrology thing.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
She lost interest cuz he either wasn't good looking enough or his dick wasn't as satisfying anymore

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SubhumanCurrycel and ShowerMaxxing
She lost interest cuz he either wasn't good looking enough or his dick wasn't as satisfying anymore
Yh she probably started cheating with men at work/clubs and they would mog and sexmog easily. Seeing as it's his first and he is short MTN

• +1
Reactions: .👽., HighIQcel and CupOfCoffee
Dick/sexpill is brutal tbh reading amnesia's stories about how even chads with average sized dicks get left for guys with bigger dicks FUCKKK :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Dick/sexpill is brutal tbh reading amnesia's stories about how even chads with average sized dicks get left for guys with bigger dicks FUCKKK :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Wear an extender protect yourselves bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
Define avg size

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

she lost interest because women want a rollercoaster of emotions she wants to experience a bad boy not a beta ltr cuck that supports her emotionally she wants an alpha now literally

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel
Eh who cares, avg dick chad pumps and dumps that's all. Amnesia also said how dominance was important most chads aren't even aware of dominance in bed, the mental aspect for women is mostly everything in bed. Beat the shit out of them, treat them like lesser humans, choke them, spit whatever the fuck she wants. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
Eh who cares, avg dick chad pumps and dumps that's all. Amnesia also said how dominance was important most chads aren't even aware of dominance in bed, the mental aspect for women is mostly everything in bed. Beat the shit out of them, treat them like lesser humans, choke them, spit whatever the fuck she wants. :lul:
women find it empowering to be beat by chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and ShowerMaxxing
Atleast he gave me sbive avg penis but cus all the failos I'll never get to use it... consensually that is:feelshehe: @gunnersup got me motivated tbh
Dick size, is pointless if ur a bald subhuman need face and height first. Women don't leave avg dick size good looking men, they want trophy men when they go outside so they can brag about height

height is a BIGGER dick size measuring contest between women than actual dick size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., HighIQcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Dick size, is pointless if ur a bald subhuman need face and height first. Women don't leave avg dick size good looking men, they want trophy men when they go outside so they can brag about height

height is a BIGGER dick size measuring contest between women than actual dick size.
True af foids always brag about partners height if tall. I'm not a bald subhuman, probably LTN considering everything(Height, body, face) will go ltr a landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
women find it empowering to be beat by chad
Unironically tho man, they like dominance the most. For foids validation and mental aspect is everything in sex, they will get bored even by big dick chad lol it doesn't matter foids want a rollercoaster of emotions their whole life they will cheat just to have drama and emotions not because they want pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
True af foids always brag about partners height if tall. I'm not a bald subhuman, probably LTN considering everything(Height, body, face) will go ltr a landwhale.
Just look at the tiktoks, no female is bragging about dick size every single one is about height or face, especially height as it's more visible than good faces, but good faces are more instinctual.

Women rarely cheat unless its micro or whatever the fuck for pleasure alone they want rollercoaster of emotions, drama and they get bored fast because their bonding is fucked from high body count.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing and HighIQcel
Ahhh, youngins, when will they learn that wymn dont love them :ROFLMAO:
Is there anyone older than 22 on this site JFL?

Ahhh, youngins, when will they learn that wymn dont love them :ROFLMAO:
Is there anyone older than 22 on this site JFL?
yes @personalityinkwell and @Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, ShowerMaxxing and Acnno
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 4612

its almost 2022 and people still fall for the height meme:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@portuguesecel @LondonVillie thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 756
its almost 2022 and people still fall for the height meme:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Height is cope in that it won’t affect your smv. Someone going from 5’6 to 5’10 won’t become a chad because on 4 inches of height . But going from 3 psl to 4.5 psl will increase your smv so it’s always face. And race does play a role but a good looking Asian, Indian etc is still good looking

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Height is cope in that it won’t affect your smv. Someone going from 5’6 to 5’10 won’t become a chad because on 4 inches of height . But going from 3 psl to 4.5 psl will increase your smv so it’s always face. And race does play a role but a good looking Asian, Indian etc is still good looking
Indeed Rafael, height only halos good looking people but won’t save ugly ones

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
Indeed Rafael, height only halos good looking people but won’t save ugly ones
Indeed I am Rafael Nadal
Remember that the two best looking people on here are under 5’5
Have you thought about leg reduction surgery? I might just get my legs chopped off- it will help me lose even more weight, make me penis look even bigger and it will allow me to reach the perfect height of 5’4

for you chipping your legs off would make your frame look bigger too
Win win

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar

Im a legit 6'1" without shoes, which is actually very rare in the world, even with zoomers ; dont believe the heights you see online, because vast majority of ppl fraud 2-3 inches (pretty much all Hollywood actors and musicians JFL), why wouldnt they?
Also the height increase in generations dont improve that much, no matter how much posters here claim that all Chads are 6'3" at their school or whatever :ROFLMAO:
Ive had a bad life because of my fookin FACE, and also non NT and HIGH IQ, both counterproductive to social relationships
Someone like Amnesia, for example , would have blown me out of the water, despite being 4 inches shorter ,even at that age, as my colleagues in HS did who were 5'7"-5'8"

TL;DR water is wet

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Im a legit 6'1" without shoes, which is actually very rare in the world, even with zoomers ; dont believe the heights you see online, because vast majority of ppl fraud 2-3 inches (pretty much all Hollywood actors and musicians JFL), why wouldnt they?
Also the height increase in generations dont improve that much, no matter how much posters here claim that all Chads are 6'3" at their school or whatever :ROFLMAO:
Ive had a bad life because of my fookin FACE, and also non NT and HIGH IQ, both counterproductive to social relationships
Someone like Amnesia, for example , would have blown me out of the water, despite being 4 inches shorter ,even at that age, as my colleagues in HS did who were 5'7"-5'8"

TL;DR water is wet
this

i am legit 6'1" too but its worthless without face

also non nt/ high iq is a huge failo

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Woman only break up, when they find better options.

So she cheated or found another guy.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and ShowerMaxxing
Woman only break up, when they find better options.

So she cheated or found another guy.
Make sure you're the best motherfuckin option then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back