• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
makeup halo

but yeah, her structure is a lot better too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2486
Even you have to acknowledge this ascension lmao
yes i do

for some reason it seems its easier to ascend girls. all best ascensions ive seen, regarding fillers, implants and shit are all women

men get the shorter end even on this subject

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SquareChinOrDeath and 1 other person
yes i do

for some reason it seems its easier to ascend girls. all best ascensions ive seen, regarding fillers, implants and shit are all women

men= ugly shitterbots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
yes i do

I noticed that as well, I think it maybe possibly because it’s harder for men to judge other men’s attractiveness.

Looks like a currybitch

I noticed that as well, I think it maybe possibly because it’s harder for men to judge other men’s attractiveness.
Or it could just be that it PS looks better on woman don’t know

Holy shit that's impressive although in the before photo she isn't makeupmaxxed.

Attachments

• 8E644F46-7998-47BC-B138-79D36ECB5DA0.jpeg
    8E644F46-7998-47BC-B138-79D36ECB5DA0.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Holy shit tho some of the dudes had massive improvement
Incel to chadlite if he fixed his hair
Yup, Igor does a very good job on fillers. But I feel that he’s more artistic with girls.

Yup, Igor does a very good job on fillers. But I feel that he’s more artistic with girls.
I think it’s becuase it’s easier for us to precive increases in a females looks as straight dudes. But either way that insta page is life fuel lmao

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
I think it’s becuase it’s easier for us to precive increases in a females looks as straight dudes. But either way that insta page is life fuel lmao
Yeah lifefuel. For you have an idea, I tried to bookmark with him in January this year and his whole agenda was already completed filled for 2019 and middle of 2020. If you try bookmarking now you will only see him in 2021 I guess, lol.

Yeah lifefuel. For you have an idea, I tried to bookmark with him in January this year and his whole agenda was already completed filled for 2019 and middle of 2020. If you try bookmarking now you will only see him in 2021 I guess, lol.
There’s gotta be other options