• Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ayush, Stingray and 2 others
wait. how did your chin change?

Nice. Now get your maxilla forward and your profile will be very nice too imo
His chin stayed the same, his jaw got stronger. Guess he was chewing/mewing

impressive, and I still see potential for more natural progression

It never changed, I just got more forward growth just like @EternalLearner said.
My exact question.
Wtf did you do op?
Well this is my full list. I self-disciplined myself into mewing everyday. I taped my mouth every night to make sure I didn't mouth breath and reverse my progress. I slept with no pillow on my back to make sure I had maximum forward growth during the night (MAKE SURE TO NOT TAPE YOUR CHIN very important) I bought chewing mastic gum on Amazon from Greece which I chewed everyday to workout my masseter muscles and improve my jawline. I bought Vitamin K12 Ultra Soft Gels took 1 a day before going to bed for facial bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
90% of us were subhuman in puberty. Good transformation though.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
when did u start mewing

90% of us were subhuman in puberty. Good transformation though.
Agreed. My face was so asymmetrical it was disgusting.
when did u start mewing
I found out about mewing when I was 16. My pallet has expanded so much that my tongue doesn't even touch my teeth anymore. I used to have marks of my teeth on my tongue when I started and my lower teeth would ache alot.
My exact question.
Wtf did you do op?
I self-disciplined myself into mewing everyday. I taped my mouth every night to make sure I didn't mouth breath and reverse my progress. I slept with no pillow on my back to make sure I had maximum forward growth during the night (MAKE SURE TO NOT TAPE YOUR CHIN very important) I bought chewing mastic gum on Amazon from Greece which I chewed everyday to workout my masseter muscles and improve my jawline. I bought Vitamin K12 Ultra Soft Gels took 1 a day before going to bed for facial bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: Ayush and Deleted member 2846
T

Thank you, lots of hard work and dedication pays off.

Everyone can change, the question is how much do you want to change ? How much hard work are you willing to give out to look better ?
Dude you got hit my puberty, don’t make it seem like you did something revolutionary. I can show you my subhuman 13 year old self and me now and preach as well.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
T

Thank you, lots of hard work and dedication pays off.

Everyone can change, the question is how much do you want to change ? How much hard work are you willing to give out to look better ?
Tbh I was just kidding. This isnt incels.is, here people dont just whine. Most of them at least. I have seen very impressive results, and if we all would meet up somewhere we would mog 80% of people around us, just cause we know how to change your body more than every surgeon.

Wow
What looksmaxes did you go through?

Dude you got hit my puberty, don’t make it seem like you did something revolutionary. I can show you my subhuman 13 year old self and me now and preach as well.
Yeah, I know it's not something spectacular but I can tell you for sure if I didn't do anything about it I would have never looked like how I do now

Yeah, I know it's not something spectacular but I can tell you for sure if I didn't do anything about it I would have never looked like how I do now
What’d you do?

Tbh I was just kidding. This isnt incels.is, here people dont just whine. Most of them at least. I have seen very impressive results, and if we all would meet up somewhere we would mog 80% of people around us, just cause we know how to change your body more than every surgeon.
True. 98 % of the population isn't black pilled so we would mog lots of people passing by just beacuse we worked hard on ourselves and some even got surgery.
What’d you do?
What did I do that was hard to accomplish ? Is that your question ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Strong profile. You have a really nice philtrum vector.