• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, try2beme, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
I never feel like that. Im a true sigma male mogger

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 22918
That's how normies and women must feel 24/7
i get random bursts of feeling extremely happy and social, then random bursts of extreme depression and wanting to isolate myself from absolutely everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
i get random bursts of feeling extremely happy and social, then random bursts of extreme depression and wanting to isolate myself from absolutely everyone
Same. But i wish i'd always feel social ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
do you have a social circle?

• +1
Same. But i wish i'd always feel social ngl
I feel like to feel social u need some self-confidence and shit unironically. Like when i feel good about myself are the times where i wanna go out with all my friends, i wanna go to places with many people etc… When bdd hits or when im simply just in a bad mood, i really dont wanna go anywhere.
I love feeling social tho i wish i could be more like that, i agree with u. Its hard tho

• +1
I feel like to feel social u need some self-confidence and shit unironically. Like when i feel good about myself are the times where i wanna go out with all my friends, i wanna go to places with many people etc… When bdd hits or when im simply just in a bad mood, i really dont wanna go anywhere.
I love feeling social tho i wish i could be more like that, i agree with u. Its hard tho
Legit. It all comes in a package. I feel confident, feel like going out, meeting girls etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
idc about being social. i want others to conform to me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 17595
Legit. It all comes in a package. I feel confident, feel like going out, meeting girls etc.
yep i literally felt like that yesterday. Today something happened in my brain and i suddenly dont wanna think about how i look i dont wanna see or hear about anyone. I told my friends yesterday that i will go out with them today, then ghosted them jfl.

• So Sad
cant remember what it feels like wanting to go out with a girl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Same same. Feel social and lonely often. Then I remembered I have aspergers and tried all my life to be social but failed everytime. Just fucking lol

• So Sad
Im sigma

• +1