Front profile is more genetic where side profile is more environmental

D

Deleted member 30863

Iron
Okay this is yet another of my shit threads but it’s something i’ve thought about for a while.
I believe your front profile is dictated 75% to your genetics and 25% to your environment. There’s a lot of things in your front profile such as eyebrow height, eye spacing, eye shape, eye color, chin height, bigonial width etic when it comes to their development. Now of course if you have a shit environment and you get a recessed face, you may not look the best due to a long midface and weak under eye support but you can still have all the aforementioned features.
Now side profile on the other hand seems to be the most manipulated by the environment. I would go as far to say it’s 50% or less genetics and 50% or more environmental. The upswing and downswing of a face is very comprehensible and seems extremely malleable to outside factors. Mouth breathing and mewing from a young age ESPECIALLY. Think of all the attractive people you see with a bad side profile vs all the average people you see with an amazing side profile.

What are your thoughts on this theory?

My inspiration for this theory was this quoves video
here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: temporomandibular32, cumbutamoren, poopoohead and 1 other person
dnrd, over for what ever shit theory u have

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt and St.TikTokcel
my side profile=ltn
my front profile=htn
my 3/4 = chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and poopoohead
Geometrycel shit thread
Side profile is 50% responsible of how your face looks from the front

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 29167
Eye spacing gets closer from recession too.

my side profile=ltn
my front profile=htn
my 3/4 = chadlite
3476995 3416664 2361653 ItsOVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt and Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
Reactions: yodek21, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Okay this is yet another of my shit threads but it’s something i’ve thought about for a while.
I believe your front profile is dictated 75% to your genetics and 25% to your environment. There’s a lot of things in your front profile such as eyebrow height, eye spacing, eye shape, eye color, chin height, bigonial width etic when it comes to their development. Now of course if you have a shit environment and you get a recessed face, you may not look the best due to a long midface and weak under eye support but you can still have all the aforementioned features.
Now side profile on the other hand seems to be the most manipulated by the environment. I would go as far to say it’s 50% or less genetics and 50% or more environmental. The upswing and downswing of a face is very comprehensible and seems extremely malleable to outside factors. Mouth breathing and mewing from a young age ESPECIALLY. Think of all the attractive people you see with a bad side profile vs all the average people you see with an amazing side profile.

here
Meds fast

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
profile means side

i make sure that all people i am around see me at 3/4 angle. its kind of awkward to talk to people without looking directly at them but i don't want them to know im a ltn
Dream face reveal dream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yodek21, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
"an outline of something, especially a person's face, as seen from one side."

"a representation of something in outline, especially: a human head or face represented or seen in a side view"

Joined Jun 14, 2023
Oh no i’ve been rotting on this form for a shorter time than you. Therefore my opinion has no credibility

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU

here
i think theres just more features on ur front profile so it seems more random. the environment affects each feature differently, so its more unclear when theres more features:unsure:

i make sure that all people i am around see me at 3/4 angle. its kind of awkward to talk to people without looking directly at them but i don't want them to know im a ltn
Bdd trait

Side translates to front unless you had surgery

Dylan McKnight-maxxed

Side translates to front unless you had surgery
You know as well as i so there’s hella people with shit sides who have good fronts
Lucky blue smith for example
That one Brazilian model idk his name it starts with an E
etc
Also hella people with god tier side profiles who have average front profiles

You know as well as i so there’s hella people with shit sides who have good fronts
Lucky blue smith for example
That one Brazilian model idk his name it starts with an E
etc
Also hella people with god tier side profiles who have average front profiles
yes the guy with a fat ugly black wife.
Anyways work on your side if you dont wanna get fucked like him

yes the guy with a fat ugly black wife.
Anyways work on your side if you dont wanna get fucked like him
I never said don’t work on ur side i just said it’s more environmental than ur front.