Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
OVER IF U CANT BEFRIEND RICH PEOPLE OR PEOPLE WITH POWER

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, PubertyMaxxer, one job away and 1 other person
tutorial?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Legit. Whats the current progress? What u gonna do?

• +1
Legit. Whats the current progress? What u gonna do?
I’ve already been networking in different fields mainly in stuff I have in common with others

Back when I rented a Porsche with my friends I joined a Facebook group with other Porsche owners majority were working high end jobs they gave me a shit ton of life advice and invited me to meets and events with richer people

I have also networked with people who make millions on roblox daily or make millions from making videos on roblox reach out to them and get them to give my game exposure and MYSELF exposure. One of the people I befriended who is a dev even offered to let me stay at his place

Networking is pretty easy as long as you and the person you’re trying to network with have something in-common. It’s literally the same as messaging someone on here to help you ascend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Primordial, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
I’ve already been networking in different fields mainly in stuff I have in common with others

Back when I rented a Porsche with my friends I joined a Facebook group with other Porsche owners majority were working high end jobs they gave me a shit ton of life advice and invited me to meets and events with richer people

I have also networked with people who make millions on roblox daily or make millions from making videos on roblox reach out to them and get them to give my game exposure and MYSELF exposure. One of the people I befriended who is a dev even offered to let me stay at his place

Networking is pretty easy as long as you and the person you’re trying to network with have something in-common. It’s literally the same as messaging someone on here to help you ascend
You have a roblox game? Same. DM me I'm a scripter.

• +1
You have a roblox game? Same. DM me I'm a scripter.
JFL why are so many people here roblox scripter :ogre:

Fuark my competition is increasing rapidly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Primordial

Nobody here is a real scripter. I actually made a game with 14M visits.

• Woah

Being NT really is about sharing as many common interests as possible to have something to talk about. The more basic you are the more common topics you share the more NT you are.

Programmers would look NT in a world filled with programmers.

• +1
legit

you'll bond the most with people who have the same ambitions and goals as you

gatekeeper
Not gatekeeping. I can't tell you how many "scripters" I've tried to work with who are either clueless and/or have 0 motivation and just quit a few days in.

• +1
Not gatekeeping. I can't tell you how many "scripters" I've tried to work with who are either clueless and/or have 0 motivation and just quit a few days in.
Majority of programmers are like that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1

Yep, jfl, I’m literal friends with mega stars in the entertainment industry, it’s no big deal to either of us, they don’t enjoy starstruck people very much though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Yep, jfl, I’m literal friends with mega stars in the entertainment industry, it’s no big deal to either of us, they don’t enjoy starstruck people very much though
You tell them to lower serotonin and shit? Do they enjoy your baseless conspiracy theories?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6128
good thread

• +1
Yeah but in roblox it's 100x worse than any other field. The barrier to entry is so low.
The 75% tax demotivated me hella. Is it still worth it though?

• +1
The 75% tax demotivated me hella. Is it still worth it though?
Only if you played the game when you were younger or know what people on the platform want to play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274

Bro how many? I only know you and @LooksOverAll rn. Fuck if there are more :ogre:

• +1
Only if you played the game when you were younger or know what people on the platform want to play
Well i stil like to make a game, but the struggle of 'is it worth it' is killing me. I need sacrifices and i dont know what to choose rn. Time will tell

• +1
Bro how many? I only know you and @LooksOverAll rn. Fuck if there are more :ogre:
Over the past year like 8 different users have messaged me about it and another told me they sold scripts for up to 5k

• Woah
Well i stil like to make a game, but the struggle of 'is it worth it' is killing me. I need sacrifices and i dont know what to choose rn. Time will tell
If you're in the "is it worth it" phase then it's already over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 6128
Over the past year like 8 different users have messaged me about it and another told me they sold scripts for up to 5k
Holy fuck. Didnt expect that from this site. Must be those damn greycels

• +1
Honestly you should start off making something you want to play don’t make a little kids game

• +1
If you're in the "is it worth it" phase then it's already over.
I know man. I dont know what to do. Fuck so many things are important. Its either focussing on roblox and destroying my left over socials or jestermaxx :soy:

• +1
  • +1
Honestly you should start off making something you want to play don’t make a little kids game
retarded anime games seem popular, and then those fighting games like kengan ashura

• +1
Scripting is going great tbh, bussy rn doing blender and i really like creating 3d models while im simultaneously working on my art and other creative projects. I just struggle from the 'too many stuff' syndrome. Most users here dont have any ambitions. Im quite the opposite unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
75% tax? WTF. The tax is less if you got builders club right?
The tax is high as fuck but I find it justifiable considering the earning potential on the platform

• +1
The tax is high as fuck but I find it justifiable considering the earning potential on the platform
I remember it used to be hard to get 100,000 robux. It seems like they only pay $350 per 100k robux. How easy is it to get 100k

• +1
damn they changed it.. ffs it's over :feelswah:
Ill probably make it anyways, since robloxes platform is only growing and will continue to grow unless something major happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Primordial
Ill probably make it anyways, since robloxes platform is only growing and will continue to grow unless something major happens
I've been on and off on it, (I don't stick to one thing, my worst trait). I used to love playing it back in 2008-2011

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 9274
I've been on and off on it, (I don't stick to one thing, my worst trait). I used to love playing it back in 2008-2011
I still play it from time to time to see what the general population wants and to create some ideas. What @Blackmannnns said. You should probably create something you like and maybe combine shit with the population. Anime simulators are just quick cashgrabs or that pet simulator with 200k players rn. Fucking ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
I know man. I dont know what to do. Fuck so many things are important. Its either focussing on roblox and destroying my left over socials or jestermaxx :soy:
Same. I have like 10 different projects I've been working on over the past year and only made a bit of progress across all of them. The past month I switched my focus to the most profitable one and have been much more productive than trying to spread it all out.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9274 and 2 others
Same. I have like 10 different projects I've been working on over the past year and only made a bit of progress across all of them. The past month I switched my focus to the most profitable one and have been much more productive than trying to spread it all out.
what project is that?

• +1
I remember it used to be hard to get 100,000 robux. It seems like they only pay $350 per 100k robux. How easy is it to get 100k
Pretty easy nowadays it’s actually crazy the amount little kids are spending robux on games example here.

This game pass is 7k robux which is around $100

17C1C55D 5E4F 4BC4 9F07 39E871A26BA7

Around 4 thousand people have bought it just getting the info from the ratings ( to rate a gamepass u need to buy it first)
D4D5252E 480E 4F60 976E 3D728BBCC390

Roblox unfortunately takes a 30% cut

So if we calculate the total value of this

7,000 x 4,000 = 28,000,000

Roblox takes 8,400,000

Leaving u with 20 million robux when converted to dev ex it is 70,000 US Dollars

Keep in mind the game I just used as an example as only been up for a year JFL there’s people making millions off this platform

• Woah
Pretty easy nowadays it’s actually crazy the amount little kids are spending robux on games example here.

View attachment 1419118

Around 4 thousand people have bought it just getting the info from the ratings ( to rate a gamepass u need to buy it first)
View attachment 1419119

Roblox takes 8,400,000

Leaving u with 20 million robux when converted to dev ex it is 70,000 US Dollars

Keep in mind the game I just used as an example as only been up for a year JFL there’s people making millions off this platform
WTF. Now it makes sense. Before people wouldn't spend so much jfl at these kids. 7K ROBUX for a gamepass LOL? That used to be a big deal. ig it's easier now

• +1

View attachment 1419118

View attachment 1419119

Roblox takes 8,400,000

Can you maybe tell me what the game is called in PMs if afraid of doxxing or whatever? Im interested in playing it ngl

• +1
WTF. Now it makes sense. Before people wouldn't spend so much jfl at these kids. 7K ROBUX for a gamepass LOL? That used to be a big deal. ig it's easier now
75% is still a fuck ton. Imagine if it was just 30. Also reminder that there are millions of gamemakers but many are kids so i would say that the true competition is a couple of thousands. Also keep in mind about advertisements.

• +1
pretty inspiring ngl, I'm tempted to learn roblox lua again

• +1
75% is still a fuck ton. Imagine if it was just 30. Also reminder that there are millions of gamemakers but many are kids so i would say that the true competition is a couple of thousands. Also keep in mind about advertisements.
what do they take 75% from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 9274
  • JFL
  • JFL