FUARK NETWORKING MATTERS SO MUCH

JFL just wait till I show you other games that have made a 1 mill in the span of two years
Fuck if i was a couple of years earlier i would have fucking made one of those anime cash grabs jfl. 2013-2016 mogs. Jezus:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
75% is still a fuck ton. Imagine if it was just 30. Also reminder that there are millions of gamemakers but many are kids so i would say that the true competition is a couple of thousands. Also keep in mind about advertisements.
I watched the video. Tbh if it's your hobby it's not that bad, the calculation @Blackmannnns where the gamepass made 70k would be pretty substantial if it's from it being your hobby and you do it for fun. Who knows what other dev products are in that game. But yh Roblox has become the false american dream for kids and gone full blown capitalist. It's kinda limited as well, the game you make has to appeal to kids and whats popular rn. Makes you question why not make a game elsewhere, why roblox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 6128
I watched the video. Tbh if it's your hobby it's not that bad, the calculation @Blackmannnns where the gamepass made 70k would be pretty substantial if it's from it being your hobby and you do it for fun. Who knows what other dev products are in that game. But yh Roblox has become the false american dream for kids and gone full blown capitalist. It's kinda limited as well, the game you make has to appeal to kids and whats popular rn. Makes you question why not make a game elsewhere, why roblox
The game doesn’t have to appeal to kids majority of the kids on the platform are slowly ageing into their teens there’s a higher demand for quality games on the platform now

Roblox is the easiest to get started on they pay for your servers, your hosting, your studio unlike platforms like Unity where the language is hard to learn and making money off the game is even harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Primordial
what is roblox script? is it like minecraft mods?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274