Fuck around in the hood and this is what happens

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I swear bro stupid ass zoomers think they are so tough. They're too used to their bubbles that they don't know what a real one looks like. Fuck around and find out in my hood :

Cuck fake news calling the guy "a hatchet psycho" when he was teaching the youngins a lesson.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 20422, Growth Plate and 2 others
The america I dreamed for!

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Account
understanding niggers gon' nig is very important for living in the west in current year

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I swear bro stupid ass zoomers think they are so tough. They're too used to their bubbles that they don't know what a real one looks like. Fuck around and find out in my hood :

Cuck fake news calling the guy "a hatchet psycho" when he was teaching the youngins a lesson.

Really low-inhib, but that in the U.S = around 20 yrs, a country where people get 10 yrs for DUIs lol

But in Brazil if you enter a school and shoot 100 people dead you only get 30 yrs max, can get out in less with good behavior and good lawyers like Kakay tho

Really low-inhib, but that in the U.S = around 20 yrs, a country where people get 10 yrs for DUIs lol

But in Brazil if you enter a school and shoot 100 people dead you only get 30 yrs max, can get out in less with good behavior and good lawyers like Kakay tho
He didn't go to jail...