Fuck clen

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Took 50mcg yesterday, got some minor hand shakes and thought this ain't shit, what is everyone complaining about.

Then I went to try and sleep lol....

It's 3 in the morning, been wide awake lying in bed since 10:30. Anxiety, sweating, racing heartbeat.

Would have started at a lower dose but it's mix d with other ingredients in these fatloss pills which were a bad idea to get.

@ZUZZCEL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Ritalincel
06AUFjO.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Salludon, pisslord and 2 others
smoked a joint but now I'm freaking out cause I can feel every heart pulse in my brain and it's goiing too fast

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Alexanderr and Krezo
Are you getting super powers

you gon die

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
whatever it takes

can i become mod if u die?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Took 50mcg yesterday, got some minor hand shakes and thought this ain't shit, what is everyone complaining about.

It's 3 in the morning, been wide awake lying in bed since 10:30. Anxiety, sweating, racing heartbeat.

Would have started at a lower dose but it's mix d with other ingredients in these fatloss pills which were a bad idea to get.

@ZUZZCEL
Please take the Yohimbine warning seriously then :) I've been on 120mcg clen alone, and 120mcg clen + 20mg Yohimbine. Second combo I had to focus on not dying for days! 120mcg clen didn't affect me much luckily, but was still stupid. Max I'd do would be 40-50mcg if I needed to.
smoked a joint but now I'm freaking out cause I can feel every heart pulse in my brain and it's goiing too fast
Yeah it's fucked up. Benzos, gabaergics, alcohol, weed can't even negate the effects of sympathomemitics :(

Please take the Yohimbine warning seriously then :) I've been on 120mcg clen alone, and 120mcg clen + 20mg Yohimbine. Second combo I had to focus on not dying for days! 120mcg clen didn't affect me much luckily, but was still stupid. Max I'd do would be 40-50mcg if I needed to.

yea yesterday I took ~7mg yohimbine, ~55 mcg clen and 32.5 mcg t3. that was going from no stims to that all at once which is why i reaced bad i think

also holy fuck I'm high that stuff is stron

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
73.jpg

• +1
yea yesterday I took ~7mg yohimbine, ~55 mcg clen and 32.5 mcg t3. that was going from no stims to that all at once which is why i reaced bad i think

also holy fuck I'm high that stuff is stron
I'd legit feel better on 500mcg of clen than 60mcg with 20mcg Yohimbine. I'm still suffering the effects of Yohimbine to this day. When my dog barks suddenly I feel the same andrenaline response as I would if being surprised by an unexpected 2007 YouTube jumpscare for the first time, fullscreen, eyes close to the screen and volume maxed out through the speakers. It's fucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
Hi @jefferson

• +1
RIP Jefferson
2019-08-21

May you find peace with Zyzz

• +1
Guanabenz is the only thing that can help me right now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and pisslord
Slip into a deep deep sleep that lasts forever.

You lucky bastard

@ZUZZCEL

I would only run it in the last 2 weeks of a cut at 100mcg and a low kcals to finish it off.

I would only run it in the last 2 weeks of a cut at 100mcg and a low kcals to finish it off.
That was the idea but no point if I cant sleep.

That was the idea but no point if I cant sleep.

you probably cant tolerate well i guess, it happens to frst time users. I have adhd so its hard for me to take too lol

do you have heart problems?

@ZUZZCEL
im getting clen tomorrow and starting at 20 mcg

you probably cant tolerate well i guess, it happens to frst time users. I have adhd so its hard for me to take too lol

do you have heart problems?
No, and resting heart rate was below 60 measured right before clen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back