giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: godirl, Greeicy, BigBiceps and 7 others
Ha yo i laughing so hard

Dude. Not gonna beat around the bush ... It's over. If you said that you had a tumor enlarging in your skull I would've understood. Your face would've looked fine had it not been for your abnormal skull.

Like... To explain further. You're a 0/10... Like it would be impossible for an average 4/10 woman to genuinely find you attractive.

To explain even further: You would need to date a woman with no legs or a woman with an abnormal body part to actually be considered dateable.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 2205, laske.7 and 16 others
Dude. Not gonna beat around the bush ... It's over. If you said that you had a tumor enlarging in your skull I would've understood. Your face would've looked fine had it not been for your abnormal skull.

Like... To explain further. You're a 0/10... Like it would be impossible for an average 4/10 woman to genuinely find you attractive.

To explain even further: You would need to date a woman with no legs or a woman with an abnormal body part to actually be considered dateable.
Hey bro, I'm gonna be straight with you... you didn't roll high stats in the looks department. Don't let you get that down. Fuck the haters. Lose weight, get swole, style your hair a little crazy, and get some nice fits. Pick up some hobbies that get you moving around socially, like swing dancing pokemon go (if nerdy stuff like that is your thing xD). or Focus on being a good person and a smooth conversationalist. You'll get women flocking to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, didntreadlol, Justttt and 3 others
dedly srs?????
dd298a9eea6e0543a71127f835ec1d7b-png.jpg

Medicalmasklossus

• JFL
Reactions: Weed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Justttt and Weed
Hey bro, I'm gonna be straight with you... you didn't roll high stats in the looks department. Don't let you get that down. Fuck the haters. Lose weight, get swole, style your hair a little crazy, and get some nice fits. Pick up some hobbies that get you moving around socially, like swing dancing pokemon go (if nerdy stuff like that is your thing xD). or Focus on being a good person and a smooth conversationalist. You'll get women flocking to you.
JUST BECONFIDENT BROOOOOOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOEOEOWOOWOWOW

• JFL
Ohdedfukkenlossus

ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Weed

Cmon man don’t give him false hope. He is ugly facially, the whole point of this sub is to tell someone if they’re ugly or not but everyone here just dances around it...
OP (if this is actually you) lose weight to become healthy but focus on something in life other than your looks

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Attachments

• 1581256126420.png
    1581256126420.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BrettyBoy and BigBoy
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Cmon man don’t give him false hope. He is ugly facially, the whole point of this sub is to tell someone if they’re ugly or not but everyone here just dances around it...
OP (if this is actually you) lose weight to become healthy but focus on something in life other than your looks
that’s kinda legit tho

he’s too ugly to ever go along the normal societal progression, he needs to find some artistic cope or something and be anonymous like Banksy

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and BigBoy

8QmIp.gif

you CAN talk!

can u elab on penislossus?

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: pisslord
bumo

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
bumo

• +1
158d

You’ll get women flocking to you.