FUCK I JUST REALISED, I MIGHT END UP BECOMING A SCHOOL TEACHER - need some advice

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
FUCK, I JUST REALISED HOW FUCKED MY LIFE IS FFS. I MIGHT FUCKING END UP TEACHING FOR A LIVING. FFS. IT'S SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.

Now you might be thinking "failednormiemanlet, what's wrong with that? That's a comfortable living". Well that's the fucking issue, how the fuck do I upgrade as a teacher?

It just feels like I'll stagnate at the age of 22/23, like there isn't much more to do. It's a fucking crisis to me mentally because I know as soon I'm a teacher and have a steady job, my parents are going to be making me get married soon. By 25 the talks of marriage will inevitably pop up, already marriage is being slightly pushed. I don't want to be married, I have plans and things to do. It's so brutal for me tbh, I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. Probably a bit of peter pan syndrome on my part tbh, I'm scared of growing up. I enjoy being a carefree student, but after uni, I have nothing. It's just go to work, wage, lift, and pray I don't get fired. It's so brutally over for me bros.

I want to do medicine, but I'm worried I might not get in - very real chance. Wtf do I do here bros?

I already have some plans on what to do outside of my job goals wise, such as open my own judo place in about 3-5 years time (or take over the one in my town, I'm legit the only serious student there) or open a BJJ place as a side hustle. But outside of that, it feels like the window for slaying is gone. I'm lost tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Rt-Rust1, Acee and 5 others
i am in your same spot tbh. bad uni choice

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and FailedNormieManlet
i am in your same spot tbh. bad uni choice
I go to a decent uni, but I have a degree in biology - WHICH IS FUCKING SHIT!

I don't want to do research/work in academia, I want to work with fucking people - I JUST HATE FUCKING HOOD RAT KIDS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Acee, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
You're gonna die in a school massacre 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Petsmart, Hades and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Hades, fauxfox and 3 others
Degree in bio is SHIT if you don't go to med school.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Degree in bio is SHIT if you don't go to med school.
I should have just studied fucking economics or engineering.

• +1
Reactions: anarlord
you'll have 2 months of holidays in the summer right ?
idk how it is in your country
its better than wageslaving with only 5 weeks of holidays per year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, BoneDensity, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Being a teacher is ideal to get JB pussy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, anarlord, GetShrekt and 11 others
Teachers in UK only work 195 days. So holidays are great, beats the 28 days the avg ukcel gets. But the working hours can be shitty.
Being a teacher is ideal to get JB pussy
you're disgusting and I would beat the shit out of you irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Acee, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
my students are all going to heightmog me too
Imagine being a short male high school teacher. It's over. Especially if you're sub 5'7"... 6'1" zoomers will make fun of you and disrespect you unless you're very smart about intimidating them. You'd have to look masc af face and frame wise, have tattoos maybe, don't wear goofy clothes, be nt, have a deep voice, and just make them scared to see what would happen if they pissed you off (you should've had teachers that done this to you). You also want to be likeable though so be reasonable with work and be funny. Trust me I'm 16. Make sure you talk about social media trends with them

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
you're disgusting and I would beat the shit out of you irl
Bubblebirdcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and FailedNormieManlet
Imagine being a short male high school teacher. It's over. Especially if you're sub 5'7"... 6'1" zoomers will make fun of you and disrespect you unless you're very smart about intimidating them. You'd have to look masc af face and frame wise, have tattoos maybe, don't wear goofy clothes, be nt, have a deep voice, and just make them scared to see what would happen if pissed you off (you should've had teachers that done this to you). You also want to be likeable though so be reasonable with work and be funny. Trust me I'm 16. Make sure you talk about social media trends with them
I'm NT, I've taught kids before. I'm sub 5'7 and look young bro, I can pm my face if wanted tbh.

Most of my students liked me when I taught, I did have the bad habit of not being professional enough though. Like if my students were bullying the class retard, I'd fucking laugh sometimes. What ended up happening was, was that students would like me a lot and always ask for me to teach. But I had a hard time controlling the class because I don't really yell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
But I had a hard time controlling the class because I don't really yell.
That's a huge problem. That's what a female teacher would have as a problem. You don't want to yell in angry manner. You must speak normally but project your voice much louder. Get a microphone if you need to I guess. Ofc warn students of possible punishments if they don't listen. Well actually don't do that. Offer rewards if possible if the whole class is quiet so everyone shits on the retard that was being disrespectful

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
That's a huge problem. That's what a female teacher would have as a problem. You don't want to yell in angry manner. You must speak normally but project your voice much louder. Get a microphone if you need to I guess. Ofc warn students of possible punishments if they don't listen. Well actually don't do that. Offer rewards if possible if the whole class is quiet so everyone shits on the retard that was being disrespectful
Like a free day or pizza party at the end of the month idk. You could give extra credit to the students that are quiet if that's not banned by administration

• +1
Yeah tbf, when I was teaching. I didn't have the chance to give consequences out, hence it was naturally a bit harder. Most of my students were well behaved though - it was an all boys class. Some of the more popular students in the class would literally tell the others to shut up, because literally whenever I taught I let everyone speak and do whatever. They just need to shut up when I'm speaking, that was legit the only rule I had

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Like a free day or pizza party at the end of the month idk. You could give extra credit to the students that are quiet if that's not banned by administration
pizza party sounds good tbh, im not unlikeable by students. Like there are prick teachers no one likes, but I was not one of those teachers at all.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Growth Plate
I’m gonna go into finance or accounting for uni. Seems like I can work and travel the world and not stress to much

• JFL
I’m gonna go into finance or accounting for uni. Seems like I can work and travel the world and not stress to much
Finance is tough, I had a friend who did finance (he is 27 now) he gained a fuck tonne of weight. Lots of drinking parties in london. Finance becomes your life and shit tbh, but the pay is good and it can be fun

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Finance is tough, I had a friend who did finance (he is 27 now) he gained a fuck tonne of weight. Lots of drinking parties in london. Finance becomes your life and shit tbh, but the pay is good and it can be fun
Seems like the best option honestly. Medicine seems even more aids I know stories of like 5 people who roped after a year in med school :lul:

• JFL
Well, you can only go as far as your talent and work allows...

• +1
Seems like the best option honestly. Medicine seems even more aids I know stories of like 5 people who roped after a year in med school :lul:
Finance is good yeah, I do regret not doing it. Tbh I regret lots of stuff, I was going to pursue a degree in maths originally but my mum said no jfl

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Well, you can only go as far as your talent and work allows...
teaching isn't private here, my salary is quite literally capped and controlled

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Should’ve went for a business degree or nursing/medicine degree

• JFL
Should’ve went for a business degree or nursing/medicine degree
Nigga read my post, I still want to do medicine, but I'm unsure if I'll even get in

Nigga read my post, I still want to do medicine, but I'm unsure if I'll even get in
Should’ve did nursing
You would have had some experience in the medical field

• JFL
Should’ve did nursing
You would have had some experience in the medical field
Sorry not a faggot, not doing nursing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Mr.cope
big pharma

• +1
yea u get a lot of leave permissions and summer holidays

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
big pharma
I've considered working in pharma, but my degree isn't directly related to it - I did pharmacology during my degree though.

I'm going to have to pursue a masters or even PhD to get into pharma and the pay still isn't amazing

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
Your gonna be bullied by 6ft tall Zoomers as a substitute teacher, it’s ovER

• JFL
FUCK, I JUST REALISED HOW FUCKED MY LIFE IS FFS. I MIGHT FUCKING END UP TEACHING FOR A LIVING. FFS. IT'S SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME.

Now you might be thinking "failednormiemanlet, what's wrong with that? That's a comfortable living". Well that's the fucking issue, how the fuck do I upgrade as a teacher?

It just feels like I'll stagnate at the age of 22/23, like there isn't much more to do. It's a fucking crisis to me mentally because I know as soon I'm a teacher and have a steady job, my parents are going to be making me get married soon. By 25 the talks of marriage will inevitably pop up, already marriage is being slightly pushed. I don't want to be married, I have plans and things to do. It's so brutal for me tbh, I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. Probably a bit of peter pan syndrome on my part tbh, I'm scared of growing up. I enjoy being a carefree student, but after uni, I have nothing. It's just go to work, wage, lift, and pray I don't get fired. It's so brutally over for me bros.

I want to do medicine, but I'm worried I might not get in - very real chance. Wtf do I do here bros?

I already have some plans on what to do outside of my job goals wise, such as open my own judo place in about 3-5 years time (or take over the one in my town, I'm legit the only serious student there) or open a BJJ place as a side hustle. But outside of that, it feels like the window for slaying is gone. I'm lost tbh.
>gets sex as a married guy
>complains

Just your daily chad things :pepefrown::feelswhat:

I go to a decent uni, but I have a degree in biology - WHICH IS FUCKING SHIT!

I don't want to do research/work in academia, I want to work with fucking people - I JUST HATE FUCKING HOOD RAT KIDS
I am in the legit same situation... Do Bjj just as you and have a bio degree. Also a masters in teaching.... I chose teaching because I can teach wrestling and get 3 months of vacation time. The pay is amazing if you have a masters and you have so much time off.
I did a lot of pharmaceutical work with my Bio degree and Its Reallllllyyy good money but its such a slave job.... had around 100k a year. at 24 years old. but realized Id rather have time off than money. Time = more bjj and weight lifting.

• +1

For the sake of the students, don't become a school teacher. It's over if you had FailedNormieManlet as your teacher.

• JFL
at least you'll get to groom jbs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What's the pay like as a teacher where you live? In Canada they are severely underpaid, bitter and angry.
I'm young but I think you should relocate to some sort of CS field as the pay is better

Bro, look at what you post. Also are you not pedo?
No I’m not a pedo wtf? I’m literally one of the few users here who think pedos are gross JFL.

What’s wrong with what I post

What's the pay like as a teacher where you live? In Canada they are severely underpaid, bitter and angry.
I'm young but I think you should relocate to some sort of CS field as the pay is better
It depends, but like within 8 years expect to be on £35k a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
No I’m not a pedo wtf? I’m literally one of the few users here who think pedos are gross JFL.

What’s wrong with what I post
You're just a troll. If you were my teacher in middle school 10 - 13 years old, I would be weirded out by you. If you were my teacher in high school I would troll and mog you.

• JFL
I
I have no idea of what the income brackets look like in the UK but as long as you can afford rent and food you should fine in the long run, assuming you have pension and some investmetns

• +1
You're just a troll. If you were my teacher in middle school 10 - 13 years old, I would be weirded out by you. If you were my teacher in high school I would troll and mog you.
Why would I weird you out? You are aware this site doesn’t represent me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
yo i just started muay thai. If u want to up your striking game, send me some bagwork and I might be able to help (my bagwork is amateurish but I know the basics)

• +1
yo i just started muay thai. If u want to up your striking game, send me some bagwork and I might be able to help (my bagwork is amateurish but I know the basics)
I ain’t got a bag yet bro, and nice man how long have you been training? If I recall your that schizo south East Asian? Good to see you’re improving

I ain’t got a bag yet bro, and nice man how long have you been training? If I recall your that schizo south East Asian? Good to see you’re improving
Yea thanks. I just started for real like 2 weeks ago. Yes I am the schizo SEA. I am mosunderstood but I am the most intelligent Southeast asian alive in the moment right now. I am the Richard Dawkins and Jesus of the sea people.

• +1