Fuck I wish I was a normie

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
My teenage years were so shitty, I was a fat subhuman and completely looksminned myself all thru highschool. I was popular in elementary and middle school and then in 10th grade I let go of myself, I still had my friend group and I would hangout with them pretty often, but I had no girls, except one relationship with an MTB for 2 weeks in 11th grade, idk how she was even attracted to me, must’ve been a closeted lesbian. I ended up failing a grade 11 course then all of 12th grade and my friends all went on to get trades and better paying jobs, I ended up going back to highschool after spending 6 months looksmaxxing and losing all the weight, and I was pretty popular, I had a ton of jbs thirsting for me, and made a lot of friends, then I dropped out again and stopped talking to all them, I want to reconnect now but I’m too fucked up to reach out and ask if they wanna hangout, I had a good thing going then, I was getting invited to parties all the time, making new friends, getting girls attention, I was thugmaxxed too, most of my friends were bad ahh niggas and not a single person fucked with me, I even threatened to kill some athlete at the school who was one of the more popular kids there and then anytime he seen me he would tuck his head and keep walking, I used to always fuck with him in the hallways, I threatened to kill the nigga over him throwing a piece of wet toilet paper at me while I was taking a shit in the washroom, he didn’t even see me or know it was me, and he didn’t even hit me with it, I just figured I shouldn’t take that disrespect so I pulled my pants up and got out of the stall and started chasing him thru the hall, never fucked with me again and I got respect from his friends for straightening the little nigga out. I had people hooking me up with free weed and nicotine all the time just bc they liked me, had like 3 different friend groups I could hangout with, and at least 10 girls into me, this shit was all in the span of 4 months before I dropped out again, I still got invited to parties for a few months and then I ended up ghosting everyone and becoming an incel, I fucking hate myself, I’m gonna try to start hanging out with my old friends again and start going to parties but I’ve been a neet ever since I got my last haircut because I’m scared of people seeing me without long hair, in 3 months time I’m gonna try socialmaxxing again and leave this forum behind, I still want to get my surgeries but while I wait for that I don’t want to be a rotter, I’m ruining my life sitting at home making no money, I feel like such a piece of shit, hopefully my old friends take me back cuz I fucking miss hanging with them niggas, I was an idiot for ghosting everyone just so I could rot in my room and pity myself, I need to leave this forum once my hair grows back out and I get some confidence back, also gotta start lifting again and lose like 10 pounds and I’ll look how I did last year, I was confident af back then and people didn’t find me repulsing.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and squirrelcel
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, GetShrekt and aBetterMii
Being dead is better than being a boring normie

My teenage years were so shitty, I was a fat subhuman and completely looksminned myself all thru highschool. I was popular in elementary and middle school and then in 10th grade I let go of myself, I still had my friend group and I would hangout with them pretty often, but I had no girls, except one relationship with an MTB for 2 weeks in 11th grade, idk how she was even attracted to me, must’ve been a closeted lesbian. I ended up failing a grade 11 course then all of 12th grade and my friends all went on to get trades and better paying jobs, I ended up going back to highschool after spending 6 months looksmaxxing and losing all the weight, and I was pretty popular, I had a ton of jbs thirsting for me, and made a lot of friends, then I dropped out again and stopped talking to all them, I want to reconnect now but I’m too fucked up to reach out and ask if they wanna hangout, I had a good thing going then, I was getting invited to parties all the time, making new friends, getting girls attention, I was thugmaxxed too, most of my friends were bad ahh niggas and not a single person fucked with me, I even threatened to kill some athlete at the school who was one of the more popular kids there and then anytime he seen me he would tuck his head and keep walking, I used to always fuck with him in the hallways, I threatened to kill the nigga over him throwing a piece of wet toilet paper at me while I was taking a shit in the washroom, he didn’t even see me or know it was me, and he didn’t even hit me with it, I just figured I shouldn’t take that disrespect so I pulled my pants up and got out of the stall and started chasing him thru the hall, never fucked with me again and I got respect from his friends for straightening the little nigga out. I had people hooking me up with free weed and nicotine all the time just bc they liked me, had like 3 different friend groups I could hangout with, and at least 10 girls into me, this shit was all in the span of 4 months before I dropped out again, I still got invited to parties for a few months and then I ended up ghosting everyone and becoming an incel, I fucking hate myself, I’m gonna try to start hanging out with my old friends again and start going to parties but I’ve been a neet ever since I got my last haircut because I’m scared of people seeing me without long hair, in 3 months time I’m gonna try socialmaxxing again and leave this forum behind, I still want to get my surgeries but while I wait for that I don’t want to be a rotter, I’m ruining my life sitting at home making no money, I feel like such a piece of shit, hopefully my old friends take me back cuz I fucking miss hanging with them niggas, I was an idiot for ghosting everyone just so I could rot in my room and pity myself, I need to leave this forum once my hair grows back out and I get some confidence back, also gotta start lifting again and lose like 10 pounds and I’ll look how I did last year, I was confident af back then and people didn’t find me repulsing.
You seem like a smart kid. Just try your best to be the best version of yourself. Your outlook will improve and it will become easier and easier to better yourself. You had girls interested and you have the amity to make friends. Count yourself lucky. You are better off than many. Keep grinding. You are young and you will go through many phases. Always keep yourself safe buckle up and ride life's Rollercoaster.

DNRD

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@
You probably have a better life n more money than me still

from what you wrote it seems like the only person keeping you away from living a satisfactory life is you