Fuck it. FACE REVEAL BEFORE BIG UPDATE! I'm having a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2214

MarchFaceReveal

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, mogstar, Deleted member 7076 and 56 others
Tagging the bros (I copied this from Arvid so if you don't know me sorry if I tagged you.)
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
Tagging the bros (I copied this from Arvid so if you don't know me sorry if I tagged you.)
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo
I tagged myself, fuck. Thanks @Arvid for remembering me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eiegta, shahid khan, ItsOver.com and 13 others
chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 4946, Lihito and 4 others
@Golang on scale of 1 to 10 like how much of a beaner taco seller do I look?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Looks good insane eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, shahid khan, Deleted member 7419 and 15 others
Best eye area imo

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Ok so its 2am. AND I FREAKING MISS YOU! you are so beautiful in so many ways: ). Your cuteness is unbielevable: ) there is so much I love about you. Your smile is so amazing, that when I see it I just forget about all the bad stuff that has ever happened in my life an just think about how lucky I am: ) baby, you have a perfect personality for me.....it's like we love the same foods and we always agree on contraversal subjects in this world. I love it how you come to me for advise. I love it how when you're sick or in pain or just miss me, and no matter where or who I'm with.....I'll call you and talk to you about it. I love it how I am your shoulder that you can cry on and the hug you need when you're sad. I live making traditional foods when I'm at your house, like pickle ritz and Smoothies: ) I love burning brownies with you: ) I love how when I had a tooth ache, you wanted to drop all your plans and go to the dentist with me: ) I love how you are always there for me: ) I love our good mornings and I love our good byes. You are the sweetest nicest smartest girl I know: ) I love how we talk on the phone for a total of about 11 hrs a week. I love how we call eachother during school and just say "hey baby, I miss you" I love how you are a freaking natural at bubble shooter and you taught me how to play temple run: ) I love how we take naps together: ) I love how we play with eachothers pets and love em: ) I live how no matter what delema were in, we can always make it fun and laugh, (for example: when my brakes went out completely and we were coasting around the parking lot with my foot all the way down on the brakes). I love it when you laugh, its adorable: ) I love love love love love being sweet to you: ) i love how after your homecoming, I was already comfortable ennough to whisper sing to you: ) I love how we have the same style: ) I love surprising you, and seeing your smily reaction: ) I love how when I came to your school on Valentine's day, you were dressed so beautiful and you had me spend the rest of the day at school with you. I love how much I wanna brag about you, no matter how bad it annoys my friends. I love how creative our gifts are and how they have meaning. I love how we wrote eachother letters and notes: ) I love cuddling with you: ) I love it how when we go for a drive, you'll cuddle my arm: ) I love how insanely bad I just wanna wake you up with a kiss every morning: ) I wanna make you breakfast in bed. I wanna let you know everyday how crazy about you I am: ) I love how if our relationship had a mascot, it'd be a lady bug lol. I love how we ruff house and always take pictures: ) your smile and adorableness makes us such a cute couple. I love Lulu and you love big dog: ) I love how we're doing track together. I love how you are super talented at every thing. I love that you have morals and a good head on your shoulders: ) I love your family: ) I love your "eek" Baby you are the girl of my dreams. I adore you every second. I love how we met and how we clicked right away: ) I love going to dances with you: ) I like your friends lol I love how your mom tells me that when I'm not around that you are always saying how cute I am: ) gosh you make me smile so much: ) I can't stop thinking about you. Baby i can't imagine another girl coming along like you: ) you are amazing! Babe, the countdown is on for the next time I get to see you, which brings me to how even though we have a semi long distance relationship, and we only see eachother 3 days a week. I still freaking love us because I know we'll be together all the time this summer and next year: ) baby I miss you: ) ♥ I hope you sleep amazing tonight: ) night baby, I can't stop thinking about you: ) goodnight baby: )

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, delusionalretard, DrTony and 16 others
wasnt alerted lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
beanER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and delusionalretard
why panic attack

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Warlow, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 9072, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Chad Pheno ngl. I thought you were blonde?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I've only posted a few pics of myself on the web and they're there forever. Other websites.
i feel like ever showing your face here in particular is a bad idea

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 4804, Pietrosiek and 4 others
i wish i had your eye color

so aesthetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 4804, Chadeep and 1 other person
Chad Pheno ngl. I thought you were blonde?
No, even as a kid I was only lighter brown. Now i'm almost black haired, but the lighting makes it look different.

I'm wearing the jacket cause I was eating dinner right before this and went down to take it out of sheer rush cause so much shit is happening to me rn, in real life too. My grandma's sister died and they're going for a visit this late.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Gengar, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
Pretty boy chad

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Pietrosiek
post more Pictures of yourself tbh

• +1
Are you an incel?
Yes and no, if I go to the mall right now I will get at least 5 beckies complimenting me and annoying me.

On the other hand my dick is too big and I haven't penetrated so kinda, yeah.

• +1
Good face but u look like a fagget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, Warlow, gamma and 3 others
Yes and no, if I go to the mall right now I will get at least 5 beckies complimenting me and annoying me.

On the other hand my dick is too big and I haven't penetrated so kinda, yeah.
Relatable
Im so good looking that I dont leave the house or else a mob of stacies will kidnap me and make me their boytoy

Relatable
Im so good looking that I dont leave the house or else a mob of stacies will kidnap me and make me their boytoy
Cope cause I never said they're my age.

Remember I live in Mexico where 99% of people have brown bug eyes so don't be surprised I stand out. Manlet mestizo Chad still wins though.

Narancia from Jojo Part 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Be_ConfidentBro and TheEndHasNoEnd
Cope cause I never said they're my age.

Remember I live in Mexico where 99% of people have brown bug eyes so don't be surprised I stand out. Manlet mestizo Chad still wins though.
Whats your height?

• +1
@brbbrah @TheEndHasNoEnd forgive me for any exaggerated claim i've made in the past. I hope to get buff by my actual looksmaxxing update.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, TheEndHasNoEnd and Pietrosiek
Light eye color haloed slayer.

• +1
Trim your hair and get a fringe

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9819, goat2x and 2 others
@magnificentcel mama mia pasta pizza

@WadlowMaxxing @SendMePicsToRate @Maesthetic @Iswhatitis19 @higgabigga @LondonVillie @Beetleking88 @rambocel @larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Pietrosiek
Trim your hair and get a fringe
Yes this was my hair a few months ago, and it looked fucked.
Hairoutofbed

Granted it's out of bed but I just want a simple hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Looks234
I'm sorry I have to do this to you brother. Never though i'd see the day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Lihito, Patient A and 13 others
@recessed the pic isn't high res, I have the OG though, but you can see the wall marking.

I'm wearing sandals in the pic but I don't think they add any height.

JK bro, you look good, gymmaxx though

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Brutal if I had a sub-10" I would've already fucked at 13.
You are in good hands. You have the foundation to look absolutely slayer if you gymmaxx, I predict mass slaying if you do. Body halo will bring you to next levels since you already look good. Once I reach my dream body i will do a face reveal too.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Lmao and Deleted member 2214
Status
Not open for further replies.