Fuck it.. i'm so desperate, i'm going to tell this girl i like her

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
There is girl which i'm friendzoned with :(, she's too good and feminine, she's well mannered and treats me like boss but it's because she is raised to be like that, she doesn't flirt with me or shit, she treats everybody nicely, and she looks like model too... Since i'm so desperate so i will ask her out for drink (or apartment if she doesn't mind that), i feel in love with her, i don't care if this is simping, it's one in a lifetime chance to meet girl who looks like model and has nice personality...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 8165, Ken and 9 others
I'm cuck for doing this, but i don't care

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Ken, Kmscurry and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 15827, BradAniston and 7 others
autism. since when is asking girls out cucked?
No, but telling girls you like them randomly, it's pure cuckoldry

I will invite her for drink, but then i'm going to let her know i like her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 8165, Ken and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 15827 and ItsOver.com
No, but telling girls you like them randomly, it's pure cuckoldry

I will invite her for drink, but then i'm going to let her know i like her
Dont fucking tell her u like her

DO NOT

just invite her over to ur place

Get drunk and make a move.

You’ll know your answer then

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, delta7, Deleted member 17736 and 8 others
listen man don’t confess ur feelings first. Dont make that mistake I’ve made it before and it fucked up everything. It’s sad but it’s how it is. Just invite her over and escalate but don’t confess trust me

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, delta7, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
There is girl which i'm friendzoned with :(, she's too good and feminine, she's well mannered and treats me like boss but it's because she is raised to be like that, she doesn't flirt with me or shit, she treats everybody nicely, and she looks like model too... Since i'm so desperate so i will ask her out for drink (or apartment if she doesn't mind that), i feel in love with her, i don't care if this is simping, it's one in a lifetime chance to meet girl who looks like model and has nice personality...
Hey! Hey stupid! She already knows you like her!

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Alt Number 3, Deleted member and 3 others
listen man don’t confess ur feelings first. Dont make that mistake I’ve made it before and it fucked up everything. It’s sad but it’s how it is. Just invite her over and escalate but don’t confess trust me
Yeah, i never really confess my feelings to anyone, but i care too much about her.. it's like the opportunity i don't want to lose, i'm so emotionally invested which is why i care so much about situation

• +1
Reactions: Ken, ItsOver.com and Deleted member
Eh, i can't really tell, which worries me a bit
the biggest rule i know if she is interested in you will know and if she don't you will be confused

so i would not get your hopes up especially if she is nice to everybody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ItsOver.com and Deleted member
the biggest rule i know if she is interested in you will know and if she don't you will be confused

so i would not get your hopes up especially if she is nice to everybody
In that case... it's over

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
terrible idea to tell any foid this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Chintuck22
what happened now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Chintuck22
Go for it

I just asked out my oneitis today. I made it clear it was a date. I think she will reject me on the date but at least she agreed to meet up.

I feel much better now. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I never asked her out.

Be sure to make it clear that its a date and tell her either in person or over the phone. Dont text.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22