JFL Fuck it.. i'm so desperate, i'm going to tell this girl i like her

Ada Mustang

Ada Mustang

PM FOR RATINGS
There is girl which i'm friendzoned with :(, she's too good and feminine, she's well mannered and treats me like boss but it's because she is raised to be like that, she doesn't flirt with me or shit, she treats everybody nicely, and she looks like model too... Since i'm so desperate so i will ask her out for drink (or apartment if she doesn't mind that), i feel in love with her, i don't care if this is simping, it's one in a lifetime chance to meet girl who looks like model and has nice personality...

A

astatine

tormented by cursed teenage experiences
listen man don’t confess ur feelings first. Dont make that mistake I’ve made it before and it fucked up everything. It’s sad but it’s how it is. Just invite her over and escalate but don’t confess trust me

Jamesothy

Jamesothy

Zephir
There is girl which i'm friendzoned with :(, she's too good and feminine, she's well mannered and treats me like boss but it's because she is raised to be like that, she doesn't flirt with me or shit, she treats everybody nicely, and she looks like model too... Since i'm so desperate so i will ask her out for drink (or apartment if she doesn't mind that), i feel in love with her, i don't care if this is simping, it's one in a lifetime chance to meet girl who looks like model and has nice personality...
Hey! Hey stupid! She already knows you like her!

Ada Mustang

Ada Mustang

PM FOR RATINGS
listen man don’t confess ur feelings first. Dont make that mistake I’ve made it before and it fucked up everything. It’s sad but it’s how it is. Just invite her over and escalate but don’t confess trust me
Yeah, i never really confess my feelings to anyone, but i care too much about her.. it's like the opportunity i don't want to lose, i'm so emotionally invested which is why i care so much about situation

Ada Mustang

Ada Mustang

PM FOR RATINGS
the biggest rule i know if she is interested in you will know and if she don't you will be confused

so i would not get your hopes up especially if she is nice to everybody
In that case... it's over

Ken

Ken

Diamond
Go for it

I just asked out my oneitis today. I made it clear it was a date. I think she will reject me on the date but at least she agreed to meet up.

I feel much better now. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I never asked her out.

Be sure to make it clear that its a date and tell her either in person or over the phone. Dont text.