PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
FBA131BC EE0F 4CC5 9EEE 36FCA136B669
5EBFF6F7 2E8D 4079 95AD D7C855A9AAAC

I’m really just like that y’all

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
In all seriousness, took me 4 days to stop wallowing in agonizing depression

I haven’t ate in those 4 days but I am today.

it hurts so fucking bad that this is probably what my Ex felt. A rush of endorphins and excitement strong enough to throw me away.

I don’t ever want to get to the point where every girl I meet becomes disposable and I just hop from dopamine rush to dopamine rush like a degenerate.

I hate that human nature is like this cause I really do just want to settle down and be in love, it hurts that it won’t ever happen. And that I was just another dopamine rush to her and nothing more meaningful.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, aBetterMii and Looks234
BB83AB2F 678C 4C5A 8CFF C8F084FE5DCE
AE665AFF 86FF 49D6 A86F 097419918BBA

My ex said the same exact shit. Are relationships really just showering someone with love and attention for a month before getting bored and restarting with someone else?

Bitch is already making promises she won’t keep, and I don’t even want a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and fukmylyf
this nigga is still alive? @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PYT, aBetterMii and 1 other person
These Tyrones are on another frequency

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, thereallegend and PYT
My ex said the same exact shit. Are relationships really just showering someone with love and attention for a month before getting bored and restarting with someone else?
when ur dealing with primitive sluts, yes. Unfortunately they've become the majority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, thereallegend and PYT
when ur dealing with primitive sluts, yes. Unfortunately they've become the majority
This shit is so crazy to me, fuck the incel chad shit this is my blackpill
87FD4CB3 8FDF 45DF A271 D756CAF586B2

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
This shit is so crazy to me, fuck the incel chad shit this is my blackpillView attachment 1966803
always have a roster bro these bitches aint shit, only drop your roster for a girl that's very empathetic, nice, and has a good relationship with her dad and mom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and PYT
I got nothing to say but I care bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and PYT
always have a roster bro these bitches aint shit, only drop your roster for a girl that's very empathetic, nice, and has a good relationship with her dad and mom
She doesn’t have a dad prob why. I told her during the phone call she’s prob a hoe cause of daddy issues. She said”that’s cute Derek” but I think she got hurt by it cause it sounded like it hit home. But the way she acted you would’ve thought she had one smhhh 🤦‍♂️

Until when she switched up and acted like a fucking bitch despite cheating on me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chintuck22 and PYT
its all larp forum incels are just messaging eachother and then like come and post here to pretend like they slayed
I can think of a few users but not me 💀