fuck sematary

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
This dude Sematary, who up until about 12 hours ago was one of my all-time favorite music artists, dissed me for being a Christian in our Instagram DM’s. “This fool a christ follower 😂” is what he said to me (literally right after I raved about Murder Ride to him) because I have “Christ Follower” in my Instagram bio. Him & I have had small exchanges in these DM’s for nearly a year now, and that part of my bio has never changed. I used to wonder what he would think about that if he ever saw it because of his persona and his lyrics, even though in the end I doesn’t matter because it’s MY belief. I can listen to Sematary and not go to Hell, obviously. His response to me complimenting his music was dissing my faith in God, and whether you’re a believer or not, I hope you can recognize how disrespectful that really is to say to a fan you know has been dedicated and supportive. Not anymore, though, and surely never again. It breaks my heart because I love his music, but I have way too much self-respect to continue listening to someone who chose to make fun of my religion. Idk. Had to rant because it hurts and I feel like others should hear this.

@xantrooper @cooldude1231

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ey88, isis_Bleach and 6 others
Sematary is hot fucking ass. Don't know how people listen to that dude. And I hear he's a dick to his fans.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Sematary is hot fucking ass. Don't know how people listen to that dude. And I hear he's a dick to his fans.
yup he is, what a greasy fuck, literally insulted my religion

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and FaceandBBC
Agios O Satanas

• JFL
i remember that nigga from tiktok, W copypasta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, Goth and sportsmogger
I read this before u fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and sportsmogger
he blocked me in 2022 bc i called him a grease ball.

• JFL
his music is all the same old shit over and over again

• JFL
Cancel sematary now

• JFL
This dude Sematary, who up until about 12 hours ago was one of my all-time favorite music artists, dissed me for being a Christian in our Instagram DM’s. “This fool a christ follower 😂” is what he said to me (literally right after I raved about Murder Ride to him) because I have “Christ Follower” in my Instagram bio. Him & I have had small exchanges in these DM’s for nearly a year now, and that part of my bio has never changed. I used to wonder what he would think about that if he ever saw it because of his persona and his lyrics, even though in the end I doesn’t matter because it’s MY belief. I can listen to Sematary and not go to Hell, obviously. His response to me complimenting his music was dissing my faith in God, and whether you’re a believer or not, I hope you can recognize how disrespectful that really is to say to a fan you know has been dedicated and supportive. Not anymore, though, and surely never again. It breaks my heart because I love his music, but I have way too much self-respect to continue listening to someone who chose to make fun of my religion. Idk. Had to rant because it hurts and I feel like others should hear this.

@xantrooper @cooldude1231
its ur fault fir being a christcuck instead of a satanist like him

• JFL
expose his ass. Make like 20 TikTok’s of his dms and cancel him

• JFL
you can say he was being mean
thats also part of his image jfl. call him racist.

ilarped btw
not mine btw

some nigga cried about sematary saying it to him

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Conor mc gregor who the fook is that guy

• JFL