Fuck this AlexBrown Kid

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Sick of seeing this acne fuck put his LTN face all over every thread. Are you proud of that zit covered visage or some shit?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, justinzayn, n0rthface and 17 others
he's the only good user tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, John124, n0rthface and 12 others
Sick of seeing this acne fuck put his LTN face all over every thread. Are you proud of that zit covered visage or some shit?
He aint a bad looking dude. But I will say that he gets offended easily. Even by people who don't have anything against him.

He reminds me of other guy that does the exact same thing, and looks gay af.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Toth's thot
He aint a bad looking dude. But I will say that he gets offended easily. Even by people who don't have anything against him.

He is bad looking lol. Maybe not IRL but according to this site his eyes and acne make him 3.75 max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ALP, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Hmm fuck you ok

Attachments

• 2676614_image.jpg
    2676614_image.jpg
    842 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Mewton, ALP and 4 others
I put him on ignore. Tired of seeing that half-breed abomination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, subhuman incel, ALP and 3 others
He is bad looking lol. Maybe not IRL but according to this site his eyes and acne make him 3.75 max
Dude. Ok this is the problem with this site. Is that people base people's looks off one small minor flaw. Yes his acne is bad, BUT - he has hunter eyes, big lips, and good jawline. How do these things make him a 3.75???

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and Xangsane
Dude. Ok this is the problem with this site. Is that people base people's looks off one small minor flaw. Yes his acne is bad, BUT - he has hunter eyes, big lips, and good jawline. How do these things make him a 3.75???

His Jawline is average for a lean guy. Acne also isn't "One small minor flaw", that shit literally spans your entire face and ruins it. Additionally big lips do not look good on guys with acne and average forward growth, its neither a halo or a falo. And hunter eyes? JFL he does not have hunter eyes.

His Jawline is average for a lean guy. Acne also isn't "One small minor flaw", that shit literally spans your entire face and ruins it. Additionally big lips do not look good on guys with acne and average forward growth, its neither a halo or a falo. And hunter eyes? JFL he does not have hunter eyes.
This guy is not ugly. You're just acting like a child because you're jealous of him.

alexbrown, badg, james sapphire

the holy trinity
i've seen more pics of them than of my family

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Umbra, House Lannister and 10 others
This guy is not ugly. You're just acting like a child because you're jealous of him.
Are you his alt or some shit? I struggled with acne and I would literally wouldn't look like sean O'Pry with that shit. Acne is mentally straining torture and an insane amount of work.

Forehead failio

i wish that dude would stop spamming his ugly mug everywhere too.

huh
E02A35F2 5BB7 4F2A AB77 342655FDD0C9

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
Still on the grind

Two more months until my 1 year anniversary and I leave this earth
973ADA2A 2E41 4986 A89B 41954C454635

that fucking pizza face niglet is on block but still comments so I always see a "Show Ignored Content" button and I know it's that little niglet saying some stupid fuckshit in my threads

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
The girls he slays in thailand are hot af, mirin fr

The girls he slays in thailand are hot af, mirin fr
It’s all cap, you think Asians would even talk to a weird aspie niglet