FUCK THIS WORLD FUCK THESE SURGERY PRICES FUCK INFLATION FUCK NEW BLACKPILLERS

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
FUCK EVERYONE WHO FOUND THE BLACKPILL AND GOT SURGERY BECAUSE OF IT NOW BECAUSE MY DOCTOR RAISED THE PRICE OF RHINOPLASTY FOR THE MADISON BEER NOSE FROM 6K TO 11K BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS! NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET MADISON BEER NOSE TILL MARCH NEXT YEAR I WILL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ALL AND INFLATION TOO! WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Polar, the BULL and 15 others
My reaction to this information

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, n0rthface, Hades and 4 others
Time to go the fifth and eighteenth letter of the alphabet

Good, suffer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reputation, KING REIDYZ, n0rthface and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, reputation, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: reputation, Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
Evil poor piece of shit, never talk to James that way he has done more hardmaxxing then anyone
And look at where it has lead him to :lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Erik-Jón
the mandem celebrate Eid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 16133
CF6306D4 EB46 45BB 8CC7 9A6913BE6850
Guys am I a chad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 16133
lil mister no lacking but he got caught lacking

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
FUCK EVERYONE WHO FOUND THE BLACKPILL AND GOT SURGERY BECAUSE OF IT NOW BECAUSE MY DOCTOR RAISED THE PRICE OF RHINOPLASTY FOR THE MADISON BEER NOSE FROM 6K TO 11K BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS! NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET MADISON BEER NOSE TILL MARCH NEXT YEAR I WILL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ALL AND INFLATION TOO! WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER!
James my buddy boyo do what I did go to Pakistan and get a rhinoplasty from a very good clinic for only £600. You will get all the girls with your JBW and have a good time. Only thing is I had to book a flight to go back to Pakistan but even then its still cheaper then turkey. Here's a photo after surgery

Attachments

• IMG-20220805-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20220805-WA0007.jpeg
    871 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 16133
James my buddy boyo do what I did go to Pakistan and get a rhinoplasty from a very good clinic for only £600. You will get all the girls with your JBW and have a good time. Only thing is I had to book a flight to go back to Pakistan but even then its still cheaper then turkey. Here's a photo after surgery
WTF NIGGA 600 DOLLARS??????????
wont thje pakistan govrernment kill me tho?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 20618
The real problem is you're inherently ugly and useless no surgery will fix your birth deformities and even normies look better than you how does it feel?

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
The real problem is you're inherently ugly and useless no surgery will fix your birth deformities and even normies look better than you how does it feel?
yeah and im still moggin on u nigga

• JFL
yeah and im still moggin on u nigga
I get to save 11K in a useless surgery and yet I don't even need my Uber looks to mog the most disabled freak on Looksmax.org

I get to save 11K in a useless surgery and yet I don't need my Uber looks to mog even the most disabled freak on Looksmax.org
what did u just call me

watetr

• +1
It's the will of God.
He don't want u to get your Madison beer nose.

It's the will of God.
He don't want u to get your Madison beer nose.
fuaarkkk i will tho itr just takeeees time man but i gues this is my genetic destiny

• Hmm...
Reactions: fruitgunpop
He's inherently good looking. He looked better than sub5s even at his peak freakshow level.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 21166
23 rue Jules ferry Lyon FRANCE. Come here I'm waiting for u ‼️🤙🏻

• +1
I don’t have to pay shit you fucking weirdo 😂