Fucked a 45 yrs old MILF and cucked a marriedcel

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
I met with her today, we fucked for 4 hours in total.

She is married to an ITcel and they agreed to "open their relationship", by her suggestion.

But she told me how he was going to therapy because he couldn't handle hypergamy, she fucked with me and two other guys before, while he was able to only fuck one girl (who he paid to have sex with LMAO).

Like, she wants me to meet her again and shit, but she will stop dating guys for some time, until her partner calm down :lul: nigga got blackpilled so hard that he got severe anxiety and shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26, aleksander, ChristianChad and 32 others
all those words with 0 pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14693 and 13 others
@8PSLcel @Mogpogs @StrangerDanger @the BULL @StreegeReturn @Pakicel @bkr2906

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What she look like player

What she look like player
all those words with 0 pics
Screenshot 20220821 182711 WhatsApp

Here is a picture of her ass

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhra26, aleksander, Chintuck22 and 11 others
@Jiyn @Mogpogs @House Lannister @Elvisandreaa forgot to mention that she teaches literature, so I called her "teacher" midsex :p

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 1851, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

She is married to an ITcel and they agreed to "open their relationship", by her suggestion.

But she told me how he was going to therapy because he couldn't handle hypergamy, she fucked with me and two other guys before, while he was able to only fuck one girl (who he paid to have sex with LMAO).

Like, she wants me to meet her again and shit, but she will stop dating guys for some time, until her partner calm down :lul: nigga got blackpilled so hard that he got severe anxiety and shit.
where did you meet her?

regular based post by our bisexual king @Bvnny. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Bvnny.
Deserved. this fucking cuck should have killed her right after she suggested an open relationship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19036 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Oberyn
B ragging about fucking a wrinkled roastie

State of the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14774 and 8 others
Does she like younger guys?

Degenerate

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Wallenberg
nah yo 45 is too old

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Vain786

show some kind of blurred pic of her?

You are jealous.
I'm not jealous. The OP is very average and hates me because Im older and have style. He doesn't have any. Also it's degenerate and if he wants to be Giggalo that's his business but bragging about it is even worse.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, |Daddy_Zygos| and the BULL
You gotta love Brazil 😍

Also, show pics of her. Dm me if you don't want it public

OP has zero style, talent, looks, or charisma. Also fornication is a sin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, dakchuh, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, ascension, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I'm not jealous. The OP is very average and hates me because Im older and have style. He doesn't have any. Also it's degenerate and if he wants to be Giggalo that's his business but bragging about it is even worse.
is @RichmondBread the cuck?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ascension, Vain786 and 4 others
Yeah, if OP was gl he wouldn't cuck 50 yo guys. Meanwhile you mog everyone in your Age bracket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21700 and FailedNormieManlet
Why are you fucking old gross fat women. I don't even know how this is a flex it just shows how youre basically a low smv granny maxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, p0lishsubhuman, Oberyn and 5 others
Why are you fucking old gross fat women. I don't even know how this is a flex it just shows how youre basically a low smv granny maxxer
I guess blacks are grandmothers at 40 since they get pregnant at 14

I guess blacks are grandmothers at 40 since they get pregnant at 14
Better to have kids in thejr prime. You look like a deformed baby from an oldcel foid xD. Guess that came with autism too, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Better to have kids in thejr prime. You look like a deformed baby from an oldcel foid xD. Guess that came with autism too, brutal
14 is not prime , it's pedo . Anyway 45 year old woman had kids. My mother had me at 42

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21700 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, vaninskybird and Deprived
where did you meet her?
i second that question, we must know how to replicate this epicness
I matched with her on Tinder, and we fucked on a motel next to my uni.
Does she like younger guys?
Yep, the other guys she had sex with were also quite young.
B ragging about fucking a wrinkled roastie

State of the forum
nah yo 45 is too old
bruh she's 45, all dried up.
She isn't fat tho, and I wanted to try fucking a MILF because most of my other slays were jbs
Screenshot 20220909 175319 WhatsApp

Deserved. this fucking cuck should have killed her right after she suggested an open relationship
Impregnate her and make the cuck raise her
Leave the cuck alone :feelsbadman: I feel for him ngl, ova for marriedcels.
u record fucking her?
She asked me not to
surprised you can handle all that ass lil nigga
I'm 15% BBC :p
Nigga thats a man
I literally licked her pussy :ogre:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Elvisandreaa, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
Like, she wants me to meet her again and shit,
Well, she sounds like a trooper. Although I find shitting on each other to be rather disturbing but hey! Whatever floats your boat.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
NIGGA I CAN SEE HER JOWLS FROM HER CHIN
I matched with her on Tinder, and we fucked on a motel next to my uni.

Yep, the other guys she had sex with were also quite young.

She isn't fat tho, and I wanted to try fucking a MILF because most of my other slays were jbs
View attachment 1879337

Leave the cuck alone :feelsbadman: I feel for him ngl, ova for marriedcels.

She asked me not to

I'm 15% BBC :p

I literally licked her pussy :ogre:
WHY WHY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21700, The_God and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, FailedNormieManlet and Blackgymmax
I'm gonna pm you a picture of her face
bro u had sex with this

like what are u doing man. u looksmaxxed so u can have granny appeal?? you are basically fucking the 500 men that came before you.
WHERE IS YOUR DIGNITY? WHERE IS YOUR HONOUR??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ChristianChad, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
@Bvnny. Why don’t u get a gf?

The OP made up this story to get at me personally. He knows I'm in the same age bracket as said "milf". (Ive seen much better looking ones, tbh). And he knows I would react to it because he's on another message board and claimed I lack elegance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ascension, vaninskybird and 1 other person
nigga how can you do that. i would be thinking of my mom all the time due to the age gap jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
The OP made up this story to get at me personally. He knows I'm in the same age bracket as said "milf". (Ive seen much better looking ones, tbh). And he knows I would react to it because he's on another message board and claimed I lack elegance.
Bro, stop being egocentric :lul:

Me going out with her has nothing to do with you

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Vain786
nigga how can you do that. i would be thinking of my mom all the time due to the age gap jfl
Wtf, you got bigger problems to worry about, if a girl who's 5 or so years older than you makes you think of your mom while banging

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Bro, stop being egocentric :lul:

Me going out with her has nothing to do with you
Why would you post that here, knowing that I post here. And you followed me here from TA .