Fuckers in school keep telling me

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Overjetcel299, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
mqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

• Love it
who tf is chief keef?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
WOCKA WACKA FLACKAAA

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Deleted member 1464 and turkproducer
YOUNG TIME ON DA BEAT

• +1
one of most iconic songs ever and thats FAX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
NIGGA BITCH NIGGA SNITCH NIGGA HOE

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

These frivolous women do seem to be quite found of sosa

• +1
WE BE ON THAT GANG SHIT YALL FEELIN ME
SEE GUCCI THAS MA MOTHAFUCKIN NIGGA

Last edited:
  • +1