FUCKING HATE MY USELESS FATHER

D

Deleted member 10042

Kraken
I'm SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. OH MY FUCKING GOD. PLZ EXCUSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE I CANT THINK RIGHT NOW. I bought $50 in clothing today WITH MY OWN MONEY that I worked for with a full time job. My dad got pissed at me FOR spending a mere $50, when he himself gambled away $50 THOUSAND dollars that HE DIDN"T EVEN MAKE--MY MOM IS THE SOLE BREADWINNER OF THE FAMILY. My dad is completely unemployed and has been for the last 8 years. All he's done since then is read the news, talk about North Korea and Donald Trump, and explain that he's rich so he doesn't need a job. His excuse for being unemployed is racism BUT HE'S NOT EVEN A MINORITY RACE SO WTF??!?!?!? HE'S FUCKING HOMELESS WITHOUT MY MOM SUPPORTING HIM, GIVING HIM A HOME, FEEDING HIM, AND ON TOP OF THAT HE CONTINUALLY GAMBLES AWAY ALL THE MONEY MY MOM MAKES. My dad changed the passwords for EVERY SINGLE bank account we own, and FORBIDS my mom from owning a private bank account, so literally my mom doesn't even know how much money we own!! In fact, the 50k my dad lost was what he told us... no one even knows exactly how much money my dad gambled away. ON TOP OF THAT he expects everyone to orbit him and treat him like Kim Jongun or else he will spit, grab hair, punch and even kick me out of the house. He also emotionally abuses by calling me worthless piece of scum and laughing when unfortunate things happen. I broke my ankle once and he just LAUGHED and said "you're so clumsy and fat you deserved it". wouldn't pay medical bills either so I had to let it heal at home which took 2 months and the bone's still funky.

I FUCKING hate how he gets mad at my mom from buying apples that cost more than 60c and even yelled at her for buying a toothbrush for $2, WHEN HE FUCKING SPENDS AWAY MY COLLEGE TUITION. Last time my mom wanted to divorce he ACTUALLY FUCKING locked up all the doors and windows so my brother and I were locked inside (couldn't even fucking go to school) and my mom was locked outside. My mom was left stranded without being able to see HER OWN CHILDREN. She had no choice but to APOLOGIZE FOR LEAVING and "mercifully", my dad allowed her to come back. GOD his TEMPER TANTRUMS ARE ALSO BAD TO THE POINT WHERE HE FLIPS TABLES, smashes plates, physically beats up me and my mom (went to jail once for abuse but kissed up and got out in a week), spits, and threatens to kill us.

my dad is literally a NIGHTMARE PARASITE he sucks money, ABUSES us, and WON'T BUDGE AT ALL. LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN THROW HIM AWAY. HE'S A LITERAL MFKING HYPoCRITICAL MONEY-SUCKING PIECE OF SCUM. CURSE HIM.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6128, chaddyboi66 and 13 others
He gets away with it since he's decent looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member
TLDR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
beat him up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ALP and Deleted member 10042
aren't you muslim Btw ?

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14262
I'm SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. OH MY FUCKING GOD. PLZ EXCUSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE I CANT THINK RIGHT NOW. I bought $50 in clothing today WITH MY OWN MONEY that I worked for with a full time job. My dad got pissed at me FOR spending a mere $50, when he himself gambled away $50 THOUSAND dollars that HE DIDN"T EVEN MAKE--MY MOM IS THE SOLE BREADWINNER OF THE FAMILY. My dad is completely unemployed and has been for the last 8 years. All he's done since then is read the news, talk about North Korea and Donald Trump, and explain that he's rich so he doesn't need a job. His excuse for being unemployed is racism BUT HE'S NOT EVEN A MINORITY RACE SO WTF??!?!?!? HE'S FUCKING HOMELESS WITHOUT MY MOM SUPPORTING HIM, GIVING HIM A HOME, FEEDING HIM, AND ON TOP OF THAT HE CONTINUALLY GAMBLES AWAY ALL THE MONEY MY MOM MAKES. My dad changed the passwords for EVERY SINGLE bank account we own, and FORBIDS my mom from owning a private bank account, so literally my mom doesn't even know how much money we own!! In fact, the 50k my dad lost was what he told us... no one even knows exactly how much money my dad gambled away. ON TOP OF THAT he expects everyone to orbit him and treat him like Kim Jongun or else he will spit, grab hair, punch and even kick me out of the house. He also emotionally abuses by calling me worthless piece of scum and laughing when unfortunate things happen. I broke my ankle once and he just LAUGHED and said "you're so clumsy and fat you deserved it". wouldn't pay medical bills either so I had to let it heal at home which took 2 months and the bone's still funky.

I FUCKING hate how he gets mad at my mom from buying apples that cost more than 60c and even yelled at her for buying a toothbrush for $2, WHEN HE FUCKING SPENDS AWAY MY COLLEGE TUITION. Last time my mom wanted to divorce he ACTUALLY FUCKING locked up all the doors and windows so my brother and I were locked inside (couldn't even fucking go to school) and my mom was locked outside. My mom was left stranded without being able to see HER OWN CHILDREN. She had no choice but to APOLOGIZE FOR LEAVING and "mercifully", my dad allowed her to come back. GOD his TEMPER TANTRUMS ARE ALSO BAD TO THE POINT WHERE HE FLIPS TABLES, smashes plates, physically beats up me and my mom (went to jail once for abuse but kissed up and got out in a week), spits, and threatens to kill us.

my dad is literally a NIGHTMARE PARASITE he sucks money, ABUSES us, and WON'T BUDGE AT ALL. LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN THROW HIM AWAY. HE'S A LITERAL MFKING HYPoCRITICAL MONEY-SUCKING PIECE OF SCUM. CURSE HIM.
Here, allow me to be your editor.

......editing.......

Like, oh my gad! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo peed off! And please excuse that foul language I just said. Anyway, babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble.

AND,
babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble.

AND,
babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble-babble.

Like oh my gad, right? Geez. Ugh!

interesting tbh. especially for a man to have this much control while the mom is the providor

can u pm ur dads face/height?

i suppose the only positive thing you can get from this is that for her to let him act like that, he must be high smv - height and face wise. and that was probably passed down to you so congrats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 4430
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
u told me in pm's u forced ur parents to buy u abba tickets when u were a young lad u hypocrite

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
he has moroccan blood:feelsbadman: violence is in our dna sorry.
That's not even based, that's just straight up mental shit. How can man who has spent 50k+ on gambling and regularly abuses his children and contributes absolutely nothing to society have a shred of self-respect. If you somehow end up in that situation, you need to get humble and work to make it right. Man like that is nothing. Nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Lihito, Warlow and 1 other person

bro wtf call the child endangerment services or some shit

sorry man

My dad changed the passwords for EVERY SINGLE bank account we own, and FORBIDS my mom from owning a private bank account, so literally my mom doesn't even know how much money we own!! In fact, the 50k my dad lost was what he told us...
That's economical abuse...

be careful so he doesnt kill you, move away with your mother and brother so you are safe

Sounds like a failed boomer tbh tbh

But damn that sucks op ngl

You need to find a way to get u and ur family out from his reach then split for good.

Normally I'm disgusted by the idea but divorce might actually sound like a good idea for your family considering how much of parasitic cuck he tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262