Fuckkk I think I have klinefelter

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I’m not sure if I do, or if I’m just skinny fat. The signs match me

IMG 0684

In my thread yesterday I was asking if I had a slow puberty or I’m a late bloomer, but now I think it’s this. The only thing is my testicles aren’t small and my dick is above average, the rest describes me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I feel sorry for anyone with narrow shoulders

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167 and N1666
What would be a female type pubic hair tho?

Avoid activities and food that lower testosterone and get more sunlight

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Sun ye balls

• +1

View attachment 2321083

In my thread yesterday I was asking if I had a slow puberty or I’m a late bloomer, but now I think it’s this. The only thing is my testicles aren’t small and my dick is above average, the rest describes me.
Looks like the posterchild for Reddit

I feel sorry for anyone with narrow shoulders
Death sentence tbh, i have wide hips but my shoulders aren't narrow, got above average facial hair/body hair, long arms, 6 inches dick, idk if my balls are small, and still i am feeling that i have klinefelter's
Klinefelters syndrome  healthy male science source

“Frontal baldness absent” ok chad

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 29167
thought this too until i realized i match none of the signs except narrow shoulders and semi-wide hips. i think its just shit genetics + environment. in 99.9% of cases of actual XXY you have small testicles, like below 2x1cm.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and soulless_npc
@St.TikTokcel

99,9% of people don't really have klinefelters, you need to be extremely unlucky to be diagnosed with it.

Do you have female-type pubic hair pattern? This would be a serious symptom

Klinfeltercels have zero sperm and have very elevated LH& FSH levels. Do a hormonal blood panel and a fertility test, if you have sperm and normal levels of Lh & FSH you don’t have this shit. Probably just a mix of unfortunate genetics plus epigenetics plus shit diet plus inactive which you could fix to a large extent.

• +1
99,9% of people don't really have klinefelters, you need to be extremely unlucky to be diagnosed with it.

Do you have female-type pubic hair pattern? This would be a serious symptom

View attachment 2321083

If your nuts aren’t small, you don’t have it.