Fuckkk weight loss is so sloooow

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Atm I'm at estimated ~19% bodyfat, losing weight slowly through diet. 3lb a week just feels so fucking slow, I'm seriously considering just fasting for like a week or two straight or some shit. I've only just started gymcelling, so it's not like I have much muscle to lose, though I'm not going to stop working out because I love the feel. But then again I've grown an inch and a half in the last month so I think I'm going through a growth spurt and don't wanna fuck that up. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Last edited:
3lb a week is a lot your gonna lose some muscle at that rate. Trust me weight loss is easy compared to building muscle natty. If you wanna lose more just reduce calories but be known you are gonna lose muscle no matter what at that rate and more.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
try vyvanse

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Dont go too fast I lost 70lbs in 7months

If it's weight loss you're concerned with then go on an extended fastttttttttt. 1 week or so.

cant you just maintain regular caloric intake but pack on a lot of muscle to reduce body fat%

Just fast on electrolytes (sodium, potassium, optional magnesium). Maybe do a few days of dry fast. You can gain the muscle back easily once you're lean and have good hormonal balance from less adipose. Fasting is muscle sparing anyway and very good for your health my dude.

Atm I'm at estimated ~19% bodyfat, losing weight slowly through diet. 3lb a week just feels so fucking slow, I'm seriously considering just fasting for like a week or two straight or some shit. I've only just started gymcelling, so it's not like I have much muscle to lose, though I'm not going to stop working out because I love the feel. But then again I've grown an inch and a half in the last month so I think I'm going through a growth spurt and don't wanna fuck that up. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
if you have just started Bodybuilding and you don't have muscles to lose, then you can do an extreme diet based on chicken + fat free milk + carrots + spinach and nothing else.
drink a lot of coffe because it makes your metabolism faster

dont do it my man its not worth it you will lose muscle mass just have a 500 or 750 deficit and eat very high protein also take multivitamin

That title is a little racist bud :dafuckfeels: