FUCKKKKOSVSJSBS GIRL TOOK A PICTURE OF ME AGAIN..

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
This time in the metro i saw it while looking at the reflection of the glass. She was sitting right infront of me fuck. Like the pussy i am i didnt say anything. I just became more nervous red and sweaty.

Happend also to me back in february. Whil i was sitting in the train. A girl forgot to turn her flash off. I looked at her and she immidiatly turned her phone to the sides when the flash shined on me. I did like i didnt give a flying shit about it while i could really cry inside.

Fucking sluts always have to make fun of me Fuck them forreal.

Fuck them. Is it cause your looks or do you just dress really weird? What psl would you rate yourself as

Fuck them. Is it cause your looks or do you just dress really weird? What psl would you rate yourself as
On incels.is i was around 4.5-5
On here i get rated between 5.5-6
I thin i stick with 5 PSL. So basically not GL enough. I also dress pretty descent latest fashion trends and such basically a hyperbeast.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You may be really good looking.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
I thin i stick with 5 PSL. So basically not GL enough. I also dress pretty descent latest fashion trends and such basically a hyperbeast.

Why are you so retarded? First you cry about "girls making fun of you"(i doubt they did) and then you say that you're a psl 5 and that some girls told you that youre cute or handsome(https://looksmax.org/threads/how-often-have-you-been-called-handsome-or-cute-in-public.1358/)

What a pathetic life you have, srsly.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
go Er

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Falimcel, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
That's strange then.

I’m high inhib af but I would literally snatch her phone and smash it into the ground if she did that to me. There’s only so much I’ll take.

I don't know where you guys live, but people there sound like complete assfucks.

maybe she found u cute/creepy or u reminded her of someone (could be her ex or a celeb). Take it easy

Call the cops on her

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
i had it once. girls are weird as fuck.

i think she liked me. i changed seats and ditn say a word.

Bragpost

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Ritalincel and TaCopineEstMoche
This is fucking ridiculous. Nobody's taking photos of random average/plain looking dudes, unless there's some other reason like you remind them of someone. A nasty bitch would take a photo if you were truly hideous or deformed in some comical way, so if you're not deformed then she wasn't mocking you (that's if she really WAS taking your photo and not some Chad behind you).

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Never_Began
8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Angry2

If anyone in Japan tries to pull that "take a picture with a gaijin" stunt on me I'm telling them in Japanese to get lost.

Happened to me as well but I'm actually ugly

This used to happen to one of my very ugly friends, girls used to send pics of him to each other and make fun of him. One day a girl sent the dude one of his own pics LMFAOOOOOOO.

why didnt you go up to her

be like

"bitch what the fuck are you doing"

then just fucking spit in her face right then

take your dick out and put it in her mouth

fucking normies told me that girls like confident guys after all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
FUCKKKKOSVSJSBS

You know these girls often take random pictures of their surrounding while maintanin their snapchat streak or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Madness and Ritalincel
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is over.

This used to happen to one of my very ugly friends, girls used to send pics of him to each other and make fun of him. One day a girl sent the dude one of his own pics LMFAOOOOOOO.
Lmao funniest thing I read today. Felt evil laughing at that.

- @Ritalincel thank you for reviving this old thread

Send me ur pic on private

Some chick photoed me in UK in train as well.

They either find u looking hot or unusual
Either way dw about it
Its just dumb chicks way to cope, they photo everything

Show me a pic and ill tell if they were making fun of you(i doubt it)

probably just answering snaps and did it on accident

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
probably just answering snaps and did it on accident
Yeah could be anything like that tbh but people like to connect the dots and make assumptions.