Funny story about our mother (from Belarus)

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
(this isn't some stupid Tinder experiment, this is reality. real life situation)

My mom is 52 years old and she still looks really good. Anyone that is familiar with those former Soviet countries older Ukrainians to Belarusian to Russians that lived through Soviet Union put many western women to shame when comparing physical appearances.

Anyways, the mom is a math teacher at a community college. He happens to be one of her students. This guy is half polish / half Ukrainian or some shit

To my knowledge I know she hasn't dated in 13 years of being here and even at 52 bad mouths most men here. Even at 52, she denies it but she prioritizes physical appearance (mainly eyes, not all this 6'5 / jawline shit) but even on Tinder she didn't see one man she would consider and this is out of Dallas metroplex.

Anyways, I discovered an affair she's having with a man that is only 30 years old because at her (MY, not "her") apartment she's logged into an online website to do homework and she's logged in as him (she's doing all his work). He's not your typical "chad". The only thing he has going for himself is a really attractive blue shade of eyes + around 6 foot.

(Nice eye color will pretty much guarantee you some success with women, that's what I've noticed in America specifically Texas and people may cry otherwise but its what I notice)

Where it gets embarrassing is, this guy has tear drop tattoos on the face, doubled up on each side + SS bolts on his forehead. This isn't some Jeremy Meeks knock off because Meeks didn't even have that bad of a record.

I'm not familiar with the American legal system but he was indicted on serious shit at 17 / charged as an adult at 17 and when he went to trial by jury, he beat some of the more serious charges (involved murder of the 1st degree, not capital murder but very serious shit) but whatever he was found guilty on "negligent homicide [this is like fucking around with a gun and it accidentlay goes off resulting in a death, example of what this charge means]" (Texas state charge) which here that's a "4th degree felony / state jail felony" so anyways not to play lawyer whatever he was found guilty on totaled up to 10 years in prison.

It's irritating she's behaving like this because even at 52 she's had options to date respectable men. I don't understand why she wants a man with such a horrible record.

Why is he in school? That's a good question I can't see what kind of job he can get.

Anyways, I tell the mom and showed the paperwork I found and I don't even want to repeat what she said. She essentially said catching a few bodies, isn't nearly as bad as what Hitler did.

Basically he's attractive and she doesn't care.

What I'm frustrated with is ok, you want a pretty white man that's fine. But like why a murderer out of all the men?

Our mom is respectable to for anyone familiar with Collin County / Texas it's all expensive here. She has a house in "Prosper". I'm not flexing but that's expensive. She doesn't have to resort to this.

It's not my life but she basically thinks she's going to marry this guy. It's kinda crazy.

Only writing this because it was killer's birthday recently and she's casually having him over making pirogi's...

I don't understand women at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Elvisandreaa
dnr + your mum gives the best head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, ALP, n0rthface and 1 other person
>Grindr God

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14978
(this isn't some stupid Tinder experiment, this is reality. real life situation)

My mom is 52 years old and she still looks really good. Anyone that is familiar with those former Soviet countries older Ukrainians to Belarusian to Russians that lived through Soviet Union put many western women to shame when comparing physical appearances.

Anyways, the mom is a math teacher at a community college. He happens to be one of her students. This guy is half polish / half Ukrainian or some shit

To my knowledge I know she hasn't dated in 13 years of being here and even at 52 bad mouths most men here. Even at 52, she denies it but she prioritizes physical appearance (mainly eyes, not all this 6'5 / jawline shit) but even on Tinder she didn't see one man she would consider and this is out of Dallas metroplex.

Anyways, I discovered an affair she's having with a man that is only 30 years old because at her (MY, not "her") apartment she's logged into an online website to do homework and she's logged in as him (she's doing all his work). He's not your typical "chad". The only thing he has going for himself is a really attractive blue shade of eyes + around 6 foot.

(Nice eye color will pretty much guarantee you some success with women, that's what I've noticed in America specifically Texas and people may cry otherwise but its what I notice)

Where it gets embarrassing is, this guy has tear drop tattoos on the face, doubled up on each side + SS bolts on his forehead. This isn't some Jeremy Meeks knock off because Meeks didn't even have that bad of a record.

I'm not familiar with the American legal system but he was indicted on serious shit at 17 / charged as an adult at 17 and when he went to trial by jury, he beat some of the more serious charges (involved murder of the 1st degree, not capital murder but very serious shit) but whatever he was found guilty on "negligent homicide [this is like fucking around with a gun and it accidentlay goes off resulting in a death, example of what this charge means]" (Texas state charge) which here that's a "4th degree felony / state jail felony" so anyways not to play lawyer whatever he was found guilty on totaled up to 10 years in prison.

It's irritating she's behaving like this because even at 52 she's had options to date respectable men. I don't understand why she wants a man with such a horrible record.

Why is he in school? That's a good question I can't see what kind of job he can get.

Anyways, I tell the mom and showed the paperwork I found and I don't even want to repeat what she said. She essentially said catching a few bodies, isn't nearly as bad as what Hitler did.

Basically he's attractive and she doesn't care.

What I'm frustrated with is ok, you want a pretty white man that's fine. But like why a murderer out of all the men?

Our mom is respectable to for anyone familiar with Collin County / Texas it's all expensive here. She has a house in "Prosper". I'm not flexing but that's expensive. She doesn't have to resort to this.

It's not my life but she basically thinks she's going to marry this guy. It's kinda crazy.

Only writing this because it was killer's birthday recently and she's casually having him over making pirogi's...

I don't understand women at all.
@SMESH @BearBoy
Thoughts on this american hoe?

:feelskek: jfl your mom is fucking some neonazi fuckboy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface