FWHR+compact midface is a underrated combo for look dimorphic and dom

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
title,basically that's why i look like a man (besides coloring)

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, JizzFarmer, IdiAmin and 3 others
that's why i look like a man

9829.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12344, CANI and 2 others
Im sure I look more dom than you

title,basically that's why i look like a man (besides coloring)
that combo will look like utter trash even when slightly bloated.

a longer face is better so u can distribute the fat better and look better in all stages of life even when old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 685, Mongrelcel and 1 other person

a longer face is better so u can distribute the fat better and look better in all stages of life even when old.
keep crying for gigachad

Attachments

• gigachad 2.png
    gigachad 2.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 141
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 11370
How do you explain that attractive women have high FWHRs and compact midfaces then?
I think ESRatio and lower third height is what determines whether you will look masculine or feminine for the most part.

@goron black

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 3492, recessed and 3 others
How do you explain that attractive women have high FWHRs and compact midfaces then?
I think ESRatio and lower third height is what determines whether you will look masculine or feminine for the most part.

@goron black
think of a horseshoe theory

if ur a man it'll make you look more masc and if woman it'll make you look more fem

its p much ideal for both genders

es ratio (lower end) is definingly masc tho along with a long lower third, ur right

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, pizza and Cain

bruh you did not just say that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, TheEndHasNoEnd and pizza

@goron black
most of them have a very feminine color and forward growth (which is attractive in any sex) and their skull is usually smaller which makes the face more compact

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, pizza and Cain
think of a horseshoe theory

if ur a man it'll make you look more masc and if woman it'll make you look more fem

its p much ideal for both genders
Makes sense, but I still think men's midfaces shouldn't be as compact as women's midfaces, after all they have shorter noses and philtrums, as well as wider IPDs (in relation to their zygos ofc, not in absolute measurements).

Makes sense, but I still think men's midfaces shouldn't be as compact as women's midfaces, after all they have shorter noses and philtrums, as well as wider IPDs (in relation to their zygos ofc, not in absolute measurements).
not *as*, but still compact
in men it's a sign of aggression, if it's too compact it's bad like u said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, pizza and Cain
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
i dont think ive ever seen a guy this masc in my life ngl
very very very rare,you can see several pretty boys, but how many really dimorphic men can you find? I hope that after looksmaxxed i look very dom like that

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Cain, Deleted member 11370 and 1 other person
bruh you know that I know what you look like

you out here making fun of johny depp when you would sacrifce 50 children to satan to look even remotely like him? :lul::lul::lul:
what do i have to do with this never did i say i looked better than johnny depp i would sacrifice 100 childeren not fucking 50 lmfao.

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and pizza
dont think its underrated.

• +1
Reactions: pizza and TheEndHasNoEnd