Gains v Facial aesthetics (sodium carbs)

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
Been a gymcel for a year and progress has been really good, problem is it feels like I have to sacrifice my facial aesthetics for gains and that's not because of bulking and putting on fat but it seems like every time I go low carbs and sodium my face will become lean again because of no water retention but then my muscles will look much smaller so I kinda can't win.

Does anyone know the best combination for a lean face and keeping water in your muscles? It's f annoying

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and mojopin
r/TRP

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Low carb dont decrease ur muscle dude

Eat really clean: slow acting carbs like brown rice or quinoa, healthy fats only, low sodium, etc. Also don't take creatine.
Low carb dont decrease ur muscle dude
It decreases how big they look cause you won't have as much glycogen in your muscles.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Happy6

The muscles are cope, let them atrophy away.

LeanMaxxing what most important for girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
the worst part of low carb is the fact that you have no energy to lift imo.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
the worst part of low carb is the fact that you have no energy to lift imo.
Theres a subreddit dedicated to doing keto and working out. They have some pretty good stuff on there. I do lowcarb and I have tons of energy to go to the gym.

Been a gymcel for a year and progress has been really good, problem is it feels like I have to sacrifice my facial aesthetics for gains and that's not because of bulking and putting on fat but it seems like every time I go low carbs and sodium my face will become lean again because of no water retention but then my muscles will look much smaller so I kinda can't win.

Does anyone know the best combination for a lean face and keeping water in your muscles? It's f annoying
ik your pain. i'd megabulk for like a year then cut so you look decent anyway. a lot of it is also where you store fat. my face is pretty chiseled despite bulking
r/justneckbeardthings
r/atheism

cut to sub 10 percent bf no matter what and slowly gain muscle. if roiding, run low test and dry orals.

eat 0 salt, take ai, drink 2 gallons of water, vit c, potassium, cardio etc.

nothing is worth sacrificing your facial aesthetics over. trust me