game is cope or not?

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
improve game?

Can be very effective if you are attractive. A chadlite friend of mine that was very introvert and shy, ascended hard with learning approaching and game.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Can be very effective if you are attractive. A chadlite friend of mine that was very introvert and shy, ascended hard with learning approaching and game.
where i can learn to have a good game

No it's not cope, but if you dont pass the look treshold* you shouldn't bother

*I dont mean you need to be chad though.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
No it's not cope, but if you dont pass the look treshold* you shouldn't bother

*I dont mean you need to be chad though.
where to improve game

Game is bullshit. Just be NT and don't act like a simp towards her.

Just talk like you wanna have fun. Don't tell her she's beautiful like other beta males do.

Depends what do you mean by game. PUA game tactics is a waste of time. Learning some women psychology might help u

Experience, dont buy any faggot's "game guide"
This. No "guide" helped. What helped was

1. Ascending to a looks level where decent looking women will even give you a chance for a date
2. Repeat exposure to dates. Learning what works and what doesn't. When to initiate physical contact and when not. When to ask them to your apartment or their place to initiate sex.

You can't have #2 without #1 in 2022 especially due to how prevalent online dating is now.

If you are so ugly no women give you a chance, just forget 'cold approach' and 'game'. All these 'gurus' want is your money.
They scam desperate men.

Just spend that money on as many looksmaxes as possible. It will be money so much better spent.

Like said above it only works if you are a guy that would get some attention on dating sites due to looks.