Garfield Show and Comics

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
Garfield comics are great. They are pages with several panels per page, and on each page, there are multiple rows of a few frames. It's funny and brilliant.

The author has explored various themes through the comic, including much freer and more diverse themes, exploring philosophy and nihilism, even to a possible psychosis in Garfield. (Wasnt canon)

However, in my opinion, the best version is the 3D animated adaptation. The entire aesthetic is crude, colorful, but pleasing to the eye, with once again a variety, although less pronounced because the target audience is younger.

The city and architecture captivated me, and I would love to visit this imaginary city.

I highly recommend watching the 3D animated series.

Here is the first ep : (you got the other ones on the channel also) :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Darkeningstar, SlavicGeneral and 1 other person
omg the lasagna aliens

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Darkeningstar
Garfield comics are great. They are pages with several panels per page, and on each page, there are multiple rows of a few frames. It's funny and brilliant.

The author has explored various themes through the comic, including much freer and more diverse themes, exploring philosophy and nihilism, even to a possible psychosis in Garfield. (Wasnt canon)

However, in my opinion, the best version is the 3D animated adaptation. The entire aesthetic is crude, colorful, but pleasing to the eye, with once again a variety, although less pronounced because the target audience is younger.

The city and architecture captivated me, and I would love to visit this imaginary city.

I highly recommend watching the 3D animated series.

Here is the first ep : (you got the other ones on the channel also) :

Wow, you're watching cartoons about a fat cat?:feelsthink:

Wow, you're watching cartoons about a fat cat?:feelsthink:
Yes. I fucking hate nermal the grey cat he is a fucking bitch I need to fry him alive and eat him. JFL im joking but I still hate the character. He is so annoying haha.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Darkeningstar and Gonthar
Yes. I fucking hate nermal the grey cat he is a fucking bitch I need to fry him alive and eat him. JFL im joking but I still hate the character. He is so annoying haha.
And how old are you?

And how old are you?
16 (and I plan to keep watching it with my future wife if I got one) (watching Garfield with your wife is way better than anything else with her)

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Gonthar
16 (and I plan to keep watching it with my future wife if I got one) (watching Garfield with your wife is way better than anything else with her)
Hmmm...back in my days still watching cartoons at 16 would made you look kinda juvenile, I mean most teens still watched them secretly, but it wasn't something to brag about to others, only later when more edgy cartoons like South Park appeared, they became acceptable to watch and discuss between high-schoolers...

Hmmm...back in my days still watching cartoons at 16 would made you look kinda juvenile, I mean most teens still watched them secretly, but it wasn't something to brag about to others, only later when more edgy cartoons like South Park appeared, they became acceptable to watch and discuss between high-schoolers...
It would still, but Im not telling peoples I watch this IRL. But if I was asked I would say the truth anyways. I watch more things than just cartoons anyways.

What is your PSL score ?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
cartoon about a fat ass cat

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
Be grateful you're not 4"11 :ROFLMAO: also Im short too dont worry, and 5'5 isnt short enough to be considered a dwarf IRL. Chill. 5'5 is still acceptable.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
(and I plan to keep watching it with my future wife if I got one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back