Gay Dude is touching me all the time at work

4ever

4ever

A pigeon is speaking. Listen and Learn!
I'm doing an internship in the plastic surgery department at a hospital rn. There's an other intern there, he's a year above me in uni and whenever talking to me the nibba is touching me smh.

Holding my arm, touching my back, etc. Today he even poked my side while I wasn't looking.

Tbh I noticed he touches womens arms as well. But idk how excessively.

Gonna ask an other intern who's cool if he noticed the same. He already expressed frustration to me about this guy's (effeminate, overly exaggerated and animated) ways.

:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, The Grinch, panjeet currycel and 3 others
Just respect the ioi use it as an ego boost and continue

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lepo2317, 4ever and notsocommonthumb
had this happen to me too but with my boss. only way to make him stop is to suck his cock tbh

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Means you’re low T. Gay men don’t approach high T men due to the fear of getting beat up. There are no high T gay men. It’s an oxymoron.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nofap, greycel, jué and 2 others
its @Imretarded?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Just respect the ioi use it as an ego boost and continue
He always makes remarks about me working out (also in front of others) and made a remark about my arms being big today. Tbh it feels weird because there are way bigger guys jfl.
Also I don't like being touched by a dude jfl. But I also don't want to escalate a situation in the last 1 1/2 weeks I'm there.

• +1
Reactions: jué
He always makes remarks about me working out (also in front of others) and made a remark about my arms being big today. Tbh it feels weird because there are way bigger guys jfl.
Also I don't like being touched by a dude jfl. But I also don't want to escalate a situation in the last 1 1/2 weeks I'm there.
Ye no jokes aside that’s weird af tbh but then again I feel like it’s one of them things best left like I’ve had some weird interactions at work that I just let go cos I couldn’t be bothered causing any trouble

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Ye no jokes aside that’s weird af tbh but then again I feel like it’s one of them things best left like I’ve had some weird interactions at work that I just let go cos I couldn’t be bothered causing any trouble
Yeah the trouble isn't worth it in this case. If he oversteps too much, I'll point it out though.
Also first I want to hear what the "cool" intern has to say. Maybe he really does this to everyone.

Drop damn pants down for him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and 4ever
Yeah the trouble isn't worth it in this case. If he oversteps too much, I'll point it out though.
Also first I want to hear what the "cool" intern has to say. Maybe he really does this to everyone.
Ye you should keep an eye on it however the hassle of dealing with these problems can be worse if not major. Obviously if he makes you uncomfortable or whatever just report that

• +1
Average man won't get that type of ioi from any girl. Man, just give that gay blow job (I would) for that kind of ioi's.

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
i want to touch you too. nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and 4ever
There's an other intern there, he's a year above me in uni and whenever talking to me the nibba is touching me smh.
Holding my arm, touching my back, etc. Today he even poked my side while I wasn't looking.
Are you sure he didn't think you were flirting with him or something?
41a86293d28f2d883321b2578e13d054.5.jpg

• JFL
Schizo fantasy ramblings dnrd

Are you sure he didn't think you were flirting with him or something?
41a86293d28f2d883321b2578e13d054.5.jpg
Pretty sure @RealSurgerymax knew what he was doing

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar